How the weather in your area?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How the weather in your area?

Post  Mountainman Vic on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 pm

So often we all complain about the weather when it's too cold, too hot and or too wet or dry. So I'm going to take a minute to say that the unusually cold winter and spring here have spilled into this summer and it has been great here. The creeks have been up all summer so far and the temps have been below average. The next the next 8 days are calling for highs in the 70's and we have yet to hit 90.  cheers

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: How the weather in your area?

Post  Willy on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:37 pm

it was in the high 90s with high humidity the past weekend, miserable. We worked all day on Saturday setting up a new 160 and I thought we both were going to fall out. Yesterday it was low 90s but higher humidity, worse than Saturday.  It is storming there right now with flood warnings and the rest of the week they are saying low 70s highs and mid 50s lows !!!!  Thursday they are saying high of only 68 ??????? WTF ?
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Willy wrote:it was in the high 90s with high humidity the past weekend, miserable. We worked all day on Saturday setting up a new 160 and I thought we both were going to fall out. Yesterday it was low 90s but higher humidity, worse than Saturday.  It is storming there right now with flood warnings and the rest of the week they are saying low 70s highs and mid 50s lows !!!!  Thursday they are saying high of only 68 ??????? WTF ?
Well that still sounds better that the 115 degree temps you had last year with no rain. lol.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm

I am loving this week's forecast,  this past weekend was  HOT and  humid,  it was horrible!!!! I hate hot and humid Wink 
 This  morning started out hot and humid as well,  we were suppose to get rains today, but that only lasted for  about an hour, The heavier rains stayed to our south cheers  It is is just   gosh darn  gorgeous outside right now,  I so need this  upcoming cool down   this week to get  camera's set out in area's  I have to wear long  pant's  in  to get to lol!  lol! 
 That and it is going to  awesome  weather for some bow shooting time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Well it's 8:46 pm and 70 degrees right now, Tomorrow's high 66  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Maniac Outdoors wrote:Well it's 8:46 pm and 70 degrees right now, Tomorrow's high 66  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Now that's what I'm talking about. You better get a campfire going with a hot skillet and go catch one of those catfish.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  G3 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

It is in the upper 60's here right now with a cool down on the way for the next couple days. Supposed to be 60 tomorrow. Most of  the summer has been in the low to mid 70's for us so far. Pretty average weather.
G3
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  wihunter24 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:21 pm

To some up our weather recently- it's been wet.  Seems like every time it rains (which is 2-3 times a week), it's always 1-2" at a time.  Got hot and humid over the weekend, but today it was a high of 65 and tomorrow they're calling for upper 60's before warming up a little for the rest of the week.  Work has been a pain with all the rain, but on the other hand my ponds are full of water and my foodplots look awesome.
wihunter24
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 am

Its above 60 , ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum