Kind of a strange ? to ask

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kind of a strange ? to ask

Post  bowGal on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:46 pm

But how many of you here  have  SiriusXm ??????? And if you would could you please post up what you are paying for  a year's   to have their service,.  I will explain more later,  Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Kind of a strange ? to ask

Post  Mountainman Vic on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 pm

I don't have it but it came with the truck and Holly's van when they were new. We didn't keep it up. I think they were asking for somewhere in the neighborhood of $16 to $18 a month.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  G3 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

I have it in my Durango but it was part of buying it. I think I will keep it when it comes up for renewal....I fricken love channel 39 Hair Nation :-)
G3
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  wihunter24 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 pm

I had it for about a month on my truck before it expired and I think I listened to it once or twice.  I didn't renew it, but I think they wanted in the $20 ballpark.
wihunter24
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:18 pm

I had it for awhile to listen to Howard Stern Laughing  After a while I found that there was good stuff from time to time but not worth the $20 a month I think I was paying. Its been a while since I had it but the commercials and losing signal sometimes drove me nuts.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:43 am

I had in my dually , but left it run out since I bought my Jeep. My free year is about over and my renewal was like $245 but I will have to check. Yes " Hair Nation , Ozzy's Boneyard " and others are my favorites.
Barb , if you don't like the price let them know. The last time I did it for my truck I got them down to $199 for 2 years.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ridgerunner on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 am

I let my XM run out also.  I just couldn't justify it, besides reception was terrible around mountains.
ridgerunner
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:34 pm

I only have a few spots I can't get reception  up in the mountains and it only breaks up for a second or two.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:I only have a few spots I can't get reception  up in the mountains and it only breaks up for a second or two.
If I'm paying for it, it shouldn't break up.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ridgerunner on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:50 pm

It depends how much southern sky is blocked.  There's a good stretch of road from here to town where it'll mute out.  I listened to it while it lasted but once it was up I just couldn't justify paying for radio.
ridgerunner
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 pm

I have it , have had it since way before the two channels combined.  I hate driving in a vehicle without it now.  I travel so much, being able to get a radio station with no friggin commercials and that I can keep tuned in on a 500 mile trip is worth it.  I pay around 300 a year for two radios
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:55 pm

We have it in my wife's car.  I'm sure it is under 20 bucks a month.  She dropped it cause they raised her rate....tried to make her pay for 2 cars!  They still were trying to charge her for her last car which she traded in.  It was a frustrating problem and it seems they just couldn't understand that we no longer owned the former vehicle.  
       Not the sharpest customer service people!  Blue Collar radio is funny but too many commercials .
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:29 pm

The reason I asked this  was,   when I bought my car SUV in  2011 , it came with a  3 month free trial, after that I was billed  once a year for 189.92, Last year  I called and  told them,  I was going to drop it,  I am only in my car  less then a hour a day  and pretty much  just listen to one  station- ( lol  laugh if  you want too, but  I love the  80's Wink ) anyway  last year the guy in billing  I talked to said  they could drop my bill to  119.00 per year, ok so  I did that,
But when the renewal came due again   two month's ago, I was sent a bill for  the original  189.92, So I call called again, this time I got some  Gal that of course could not  speak   good  English Mad  Mad  Mad . so she tells me that  she can only  let me keep this same service for  138.00. per yr. Any way I was so sick of talking to some one  I could barely understand, I renewed  it and got off the phone, now this past month  I have been asking   a lot of the people  I work for  because  I knew they also had   it, and they are paying less then I am with having  service in  2-4 different  car's??????? 

Willy ? for you have you ever called them and  threaten to drop their service- YOu ought to try it with  have  2 vehicles, it would be very interest to  see if they  would drop your payment/s,
 I agree I love having when we  make the trips to  colorado, and   I have never lost signal anywhere when  traveling  those mountains,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowright on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 pm

I have it in both of my trucks. Not sure I could survive without it.

One truck is free (long story, but if I bought that particular truck, sirius xm for the entire time I own the vehicle), and the other truck I only pay 30 dollars a year, my work pays the rest, so I'm not sure what it actually cost.
bowright
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum