Drone busted for peeping in windows...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drone busted for peeping in windows...

Post  shedder on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 am

So there was this Lake Katrine's guy arrested for flying his drone along windows recording...
Apparently he says he made a huge error in Judgement...

Do ya think?!  I guess it's just like everything else out there there are going to be folks that are idiots.

Was your first thought anything like mine?  Then I realized shoot I sound like one of those clammering to ban guns  affraid

Last edited by shedder on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Drone busted for peeping in windows...

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:29 am

In this country, we've become way to quick to make everything illegal because of one or two bad apples. There are literally tens of thousands of people that fly "drones" (I hate that word) and have a lot of fun doing so. This one bad guy? Heck, there are already laws on the books about peeping, private property, etc. Enforce the laws that we already have. Personally, I think you can take the "Nanny State" we've become and...

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:35 am

How did you post before I finished my original post??  

I never pushed send...
My initial response was changing the loophole that allows this to happen...
And I wondered if our Gov would cowardly push a ban overnight like he did with SAFE-ACT.   

I realized I was no better than one of those gun haters thinking like that about the drones so I changed up my post... I was typing in my original box! When I hit the post button it said these was a response and did I want to modify???

Relax pops!  This was just informational this peeping Tom arrest was exactly what people were worried about with drones.  Not a big deal here I have enjoyed your videos and if you recall have 
Mentioned we should use this in scouting!!

Last edited by shedder on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:48 am

shedder wrote:How did you post before I finished my original post??

?? You posted at 8:11. I posted my reply at 8:29. You edited your original post at 8:33. Am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 am

Old Fart wrote:In this country, we've become way to quick to make everything illegal because of one or two bad apples. There are literally tens of thousands of people that fly "drones" (I hate that word) and have a lot of fun doing so. This one bad guy? Heck, there are already laws on the books about peeping, private property, etc. Enforce the laws that we already have. Personally, I think you can take the "Nanny State" we've become and...
Sort a sounds a lot like what we as gun owners would say!  That is exactly what I realized when I was posting this and exactly why I was shocked at my initial reaction to this article!!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Ban everything us Americans have !!! Oh wait , that's obamas plan , I can't take that idea !!! After this past weeks topic being what to do with 60,000 kids down at the border , I'm ready to pack up and head for the Yukon !!!!!
I'm sure somebody will get paid millions to figure out what these drones can do , wait again,  we already know !!! They FLY !!! Very Happy This country is going to he!! faster than we know , way past due for things to change !!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum