Can't find my photo hog!??!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find my photo hog!??!

Post  shedder on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Starting to get nervous. Rockstar shed his antlers before December 1 last year. I haven't seen him on any of my cams yet! Not excited about this farm without him.
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't find my photo hog!??!

Post  Mountainman Vic on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:29 am

Well unless someone shot him for a doe after his antlers shed, (which I doubt) I 'd say he's acting like an old buck and just staying away from you cameras. I'll bet he'll show up.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Its funny, here in NY it seems like their weeks behind in antler development!  I wonder if our crazy winter snow levels took it out of them??
Not even fun checking cameras!  I'm pulling my hair out moving cameras around trying to get on them  Question  Question
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckslayerNY13 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Sad I know what you mean Matt I can't seem to get any on my cams! It's not like last year. All my sweet spots r showing up empty. My hit list bucks r all outa sight. Last year this time I was getting trail cam pics of them
BuckslayerNY13
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Hang in there  Matt- hopefully he will show up for you soon, Even tho we are state's away from one another, I can tell you one thing a couple of  buck's we know are for sure showing  a different  travel pattern  this velvet season -verse's  from where  they favored 
  more last year at this same time frame, and  no  I am not complaining at all,  Wink  just as long as they stay on this pattern once that velvet come's off- Wink 
How many camera's do have out right now  in the area's he favored and  you captured him in  last year at this same time?
 and never doubt it for a moment that  he could just be standing on the other side of the  camera,  Thank god  I am blessed to  see   these things   every day by the naked eye You would be amazed at  how many times this happen's

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 am

bowGal wrote:Hang in there  Matt- hopefully he will show up for you soon, Even tho we are state's away from one another, I can tell you one thing a couple of  buck's we know are for sure showing  a different  travel pattern  this velvet season -verse's  from where  they favored 
  more last year at this same time frame, and  no  I am not complaining at all,  Wink  just as long as they stay on this pattern once that velvet come's off- Wink 
How many camera's do have out right now  in the area's he favored and  you captured him in  last year at this same time?
 and never doubt it for a moment that  he could just be standing on the other side of the  camera,  Thank god  I am blessed to  see   these things   every day by the naked eye You would be amazed at  how many times this happen's
Barb 
Right know I have 3 cameras set up in the area. One is the Panoramic 150.  I think you are right I may be jumping the gun a bit.  I'm wondering if I have him on cam already but he's setting up to be less than he was last year???
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum