I love my Bow Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love my Bow Man

Post  bowGal on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Went over to get my bow this morning   and I was talking to  Dennis that  I really wanted to go with a single pin
 He had  a   HHA  Optimizer Model XL 5519

Laying on the counter and he said  give  me your bow, I will put this one on for you  to try it , take it home  shot a month or so and  if  I liked it he would sell it me  half price,  He took me in the  shooting room  and   3 arrow's later  I was dead ringing  the bull's,   cheers  

New string's and a new site   for this year,  I think I am really going to like this  site come season!!!
 D&E Archery , I love this bow shop!!!!!!!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: I love my Bow Man

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:04 pm

It's always good to have a trusted person to work on your bow and equipment,  sounds like your a little excited to say the least.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexHastings on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:03 pm

You will love that HHA barb, I have the same sight and absolutely love it and I know there are a few others on the sight that have HHA's as well.
AlexHastings
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Barb , you will love only having one pin !! I looked at the HHA's and like them but ended up with a Tru Glo just for that little bit of extra brightness. Plus you won't ever get confused over which pin to use in the heat of the moment, no more excuses either  Very Happy !!! I felt like I shot better with a single pin also.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  live2hunt on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 pm

X2!!!!!!!!

Both for the my single pin sight and D&E archery.
live2hunt
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:50 pm

live2hunt wrote:X2!!!!!!!!

Both for the my single pin sight and D&E archery.
Dennis is just  the  Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   for  sure, Drew, Wink  Wink 
 He was busy with a guy from  Africa when we got there, That guy    came in all that way  to  buy the new Hoyt  Spyder, Guy had never shot a hoyt  , Just watching     Dennis  getting him set up( lol  I will not mention  the other brand name bow this guy has alway's shot prior, but with in   10 minute's of    Dennis's one on one time with him   and  both  two other of his buddies so impressed, they all bought new bow's.  I was kind of shocked to  see PSE's in his shop this trip, lol and we all   cussed them  a few times, Larry Hated his  PSE's, we were cracking up  as he was telling us about another guy that came in last week, and  that poor guy was still shooting a very old Whitetail  2 bow( that bow might even be to old for you to remember, and  allumimian arrow's
 Oh gosh and then  a  few more guy's  and Larry got on the  Mathew Z7 bad mouthing,,
 I was one out of 4 other  female hunter's and  3 guy's that had   new strings come in  this week and my new string's  were the first one' he  put on, Geez  he is so  awesome, he did mine first Wink 
 He took me into that smaller  room solo off the desk area, I was scared to death. of course not knowing where the heck my first shot was going to be  like with  shooting that new  single pin-  that and he know's  I am a little bashfull,, and did not want to make a fool out of myself in front of the guy's, in the shop, I told him  Larry has tried to discourage me to going to a single pin and a few other's  said do this  60 yard pin thing and then back  down, he said that was  BS.
  The site he let me try was last's year model, so he  had me shoot it , first at were   the tape was marked for  20 yard's  that of course was sighted in from another guy with a 3 inch longer draw them  mine, after the first shot  I made, side to side was great, and he  just moved that tape up to what that  guy had his  40 yard mark at . geezo  that is where I now have my  20 yard  tape set for, I  shot before he   offered to even put the new single pin on for me to try, as of course  I was pickin up my  bow since he had restrung it,  put the  peep and kisser  back on it, and it was perfect, Both the peep and kisser   needed no adjustments He is just so  darn good and sweet ,   and then of course he come's back in to were all the guy's and Larry were and bragged on me but still  would not let me pay him for the site until  I took it home make sure  I totally  like it and get it totally  dialed in for longer yardage,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Barb , don't you just love having people who actually know what they are doing !!!! The guy I used to go to was the same way. He had one of those new release things at his shop and told me to take it home and try it , if I liked it come back and pay up and if I didn't like it , well just bring it back !! Does that show any age for ya  ?? If that doesn't , I can top your whitetail 2 comment , I killed my 1st deer with the ultra long axle to axle Bear whitetail hunter  Very Happy !!!!! But the shop I go to now is simply put , AWESOME !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum