Cuddeback trail cameras?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cuddeback trail cameras?

Post  BlueID_LDS on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:04 am

My husband bought me a new trail camera as part of my birthday gifts. I've only used Moultrie and Bushnell so far. Does anyone here have any info good or bad about Cuddeback? I searched online and got mixed reviews. I have the model E3 Black Flash 20 MP. I'm anxious to try it when hubby can put it out for me. I'm still in my immobilizer brace  Sad
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Re: Cuddeback trail cameras?

Post  bowGal on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Can't  help you  Lady, sorry
  I have not  used  cuddebacks in over  the past  10 year's,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:07 pm

I can't help either. I like Cudde's products but there customer service sucked so bad I had to give up on them.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueID_LDS on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 am

Thanks. That's always good to know. I have to admit I wish he would have stuck with the brands we already use. He thought the quick trigger speed was impressive along with the 20 MP. We will see I guess.
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  wihunter24 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:34 pm

My first camera was a Cuddeback.  Had to send it in after owning it a couple months.  Got a new  replacement camera from the factory and that thing has been going strong for 7 yrs now and is still taking good pics.  I bought 4 Cuddeback Captures back in like 2010 or 2011 when they were being discontinued in favor of a new model.  Never had an issue with any of them all are still taking pics and working fine.
wihunter24
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueID_LDS on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:12 pm

wihunter24 wrote:My first camera was a Cuddeback.  Had to send it in after owning it a couple months.  Got a new  replacement camera from the factory and that thing has been going strong for 7 yrs now and is still taking good pics.  I bought 4 Cuddeback Captures back in like 2010 or 2011 when they were being discontinued in favor of a new model.  Never had an issue with any of them all are still taking pics and working fine.

Thanks, Glad to hear it! I have to say I am impressed with the first batch of photos on the Cuddeback. Great daytime clarity and pretty good night time clarity over my Trophy HD Cam. Looking forward to the next card pull.
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  VABuckSlayer on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:09 pm

I had 2 Cuddes. Both took great pics and I was very happy with them. But neither one lasted more than a year and a half. I think you will be happy with it as long as it lasts.
VABuckSlayer
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueID_LDS on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:47 am

VABuckSlayer wrote:I had 2 Cuddes. Both took great pics and I was very happy with them. But neither one lasted more than a year and a half. I think you will be happy with it as long as it lasts.

LOL, I hope it lasts longer than that! My Trophy HD still does great and has excellent battery life. Its 4 years old and has gone through some cold, hard weather (at least for my area). Only time will tell.
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:19 pm

I have had a Cuddeback Capture for going on 5 years now and I have had no issues with it at all. It takes really great pics, good trigger speed. I have no info on any of the newer models. Looking forward to seeing a little review from you with the new camera!
Godfather
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueID_LDS on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:04 am

Great to hear! Going to pull the card this weekend so I will let you know how it does. Can't wait until Saturday. I'm ready to get my Ky behind into the woods! Smile Hoping to see some nice bucks moving into the area. Usually during September I start getting an increase of bucks showing up.
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum