How you guys doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How you guys doing?

Post  Hoosiernavy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:02 pm

I hope everyone is doing well and is ready for the up and coming season, I got all the stand work as of yesterday and a blind brushed in ready for an urban buck that has came on to the property. Started last week in a new position in the Department, we found out we are expecting another little package at the end of March beginning April. We have been searching it seems along time to find a home that fits all our needs and we close on our mini Farm this coming Friday, lol, talk about a lot of irons in the fire. I miss this place a ton and hope to post more after this coming September, have my old Cedars from last year ready to draw blood. Everyone stay safe and shoot straight

Here is the buck that I will be chasing on the urban ground, in about 3 week period he has packed on about 4-5 inches of length. Unbelievable considering there is no crop fields close.
Hoosiernavy
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

Back to top Go down

Re: How you guys doing?

Post  Mountainman Vic on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Good to hear from you. Your family looks great but they should have left you in the picture.  lol! 

Awesome buck. Good luck putting one of those pretty cedar shafts though his boiler room.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  soil on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:46 pm

thats a stud of a buck!  hope those hours of hard work on your handcrafted arrows pays dividends in the form of putting that buck on the ground!
soil
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:27 am

Great to hear from you  Eric, and  Congratulation's on the new   Job position, So happy to hear that you guy's have found a   new little  place out in the country  the boy's will love that!!!!!!! And  Last and most improtant  Big  Congrats to you and  Amanda on the  up coming   Little  Funk cheers cheers cheers  That is  fantastic new's,!!!!!!
 That is a beautiful buck  buck,  bud, Wishing  you the  very   best  this season

( got your message, I will get back to and keep  up to date  once  those Elk reports start coming in Wink  next week

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 am

Congrats and good luck with all the changes!  Great looking buck, hopefully get to see you with field pics of him soon.

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum