So Excited!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Excited!!!!!

Post  DMW97 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 pm

So I just recently started working at UPS as a package handler. Its my 2nd week in and I just now start with my trainer in the actually loading part. As all first meetings start out we talk and introduce ourselves and try and get to know a lil more about each other. So I asked this guy  where he lives and he said he lives on a farm out in henry County. (Next county over to me Jacob lives there) The farm just so happens to be an Apple orchard. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  He proceeded to tell me how he spends most of his days when he's not at work pickin apples for the farmers market and what not and how big of a problem deer are to his and his fathers orchard. I asked him simply if Id be able to take all the apples that fall on the ground and use them for my property. he gave me his dads number and told me to ask him.
Got home that night called his dad no answer. called 2 more times no answer Neutral . On my way to work this morning his dad calls back... I began to tell him who I was and what I was looking for and he told me it was not a problem and that deer knock apples off all the time and he's tired of it...then finally the light bulb went off and I told him I was a big hunter myself and could help him with that problem. He shyed off and was all trying to change the subject and everything but then I let him know im bow only....So I just acquired this 40acre apple orchard to bow hunt Laughing Laughing  I go to meet the guy this Friday so he can show me around. It will more than likely be a doe slayin property for Jacob and I to get some good film in but I plan on getting an Mp8 or 2 too put out there just too see if there's anything good! Man I love UPS already haha
DMW97
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Re: So Excited!!!!!

Post  bowGal on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 pm

That  is pretty darn sweet,  Free apple's and a new place to hunt, Does not get much better then that,
  Best of luck to you guy's

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Sounds like you hit the jackpot David, best of luck.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 pm

That's awesome to hear David!!  Can't wait to see what you two get on video!!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum