Jungle Rash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Rash

Post  shedder on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Anyone have any remedies for Jungle Rash?

I got it Bad and its spreading like crazy! Stupid 3 leaf vermon :evil:

Last edited by shedder on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Rash

Post  Mountainman Vic on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 am

Zanfel. Holly swears by it.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:02 am

But who can tell me how to keep those darn chiggers/ticks (that we don't have here) from getting in your boots and terrorizing you legs.
I tried to spray down everyday and it didn't seem to help. My legs look like I have chicken pox and I can't stop scratching.  Evil or Very Mad

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 am

Mountainman Vic wrote:But who can tell me how to keep those darn chiggers/ticks (that we don't have here) from getting in your boots and terrorizing you legs.
I tried to spray down everyday and it didn't seem to help. My legs look like I have chicken pox and I can't stop scratching.  Evil or Very Mad

if your scratching you are at least on the down hill side of the deal. the eggs have hatched and they will be gone in a couple days Shocked

you have to treat your socks Vic . i use the clothing spray , perthimone or something like that i cant spell. 
rather have a hundred ticks than 1 red bug . at least i can see the ticks .  
they love tall grass , leaf litter and southern pine trees.  i hate them more than any other pest.  walgreens sells a lotion called Chig away or Chig be gone , that helps a bunch with the itching . its rough but delute some bleach in warm water and soak in it , it helps too .  regular listerine helps too and your ankles will smell minty fresh all day
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Same thing  Willy said, only the stuff  I use is  Chigger x, but   bleach water  is  better,
  And by some of this!!!! We would never make it through  a turkey season with out it,
http://www.boneheadbowhunting.com/repel-clothing-gear-permanone-tick-bug-killer-new-lg-65oz-p-883.html?zenid=9efdd23caaac39c4a53b70dd52b8d01e
 We treat all our hunting cloth's with it and  even keep the inside of our boot's sprayed

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Matt , get your bottle of bleach , take the cap off. Now scratch the stuff until the juice is flowing, now pour the bleach over it. BUT you may want to keep the kids out of the house in case ya start cussing !!! It just may burn a little Very Happy !! You may want to wash off better next time when you come home. A  good wash equals no poison !! I just saw do a demo about poison, he is 100% allergic I might add. He compared the oil in poison to grease like we use on our toys and used the grease to show his test. Plain old blue Dawn dish detergent was the best , but you have to scrub good.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  lungbuster on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:Matt , get your bottle of bleach , take the cap off. Now scratch the stuff until the juice is flowing, now pour the bleach over it. BUT you may want to keep the kids out of the house in case ya start cussing !!! It just may burn a little Very Happy !! You may want to wash off better next time when you come home. A  good wash equals no poison !! I just saw do a demo about poison, he is 100% allergic I might add. He compared the oil in poison to grease like we use on our toys and used the grease to show his test. Plain old blue Dawn dish detergent was the best , but you have to scrub good.
Exactly!  The burn is well worth the relief from the itching!
lungbuster
12 Point
12 Point

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum