My buddy smacked a GIANT!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My buddy smacked a GIANT!

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 am

Boss , quit feeding us this BS about the only big buck in your home state has been killed. Don't you know that your great home state is not only known for some saweeeeet shine Very Happy  but also as a big buck state Very Happy !!! Sorry to say I only know about one of the two , but if the deer hunting is as good as the shine , I'm coming to your house !!!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:43 am

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:Boss , quit feeding us this BS about the only big buck in your home state has been killed. Don't you know that your great home state is not only known for some saweeeeet shine Very Happy  but also as a big buck state Very Happy !!! Sorry to say I only know about one of the two , but if the deer hunting is as good as the shine , I'm coming to your house !!!!!!!
Come on over. I will give you so much shine that you can't shoot straight.  That way all of those big bucks get to stay in Ky.  Laughing
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:04 am

Lucky for you I won't do much damage to your supply, one glass is all I need Very Happy !!! Plus your big bucks won't have to worry either cause I'll be on the FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 am

I just wanted to post a quick reply as there seems to be an underlying tone that magazines and all that are part the problem. It is interesting to see the back and forth. Thank you to those who are helping us out with BGI, it is really appreciated. For the record, I (and we at BGI), never tell anybody what to do with their story and pictures. I know other outfits do tell people to keep things quiet so they can 'have the exclusive'. People often ask me if we want them to keep their pictures private until we publish the story, and I always say "that would be great, but it is totally up to them and I would never ask that". Its THEIR story and pics and should be up to them based on what they want, not on money or exposure. Honestly, if that is what they want then I am not interested, and the vast majority of hunters are awesome people, and could care less about that stuff. The story is their's and we offer a place to share it if they want to. There is no big money involved on any side of things, and never will be, and for me to tell anyone not to post any of their pictures anywhere because I want it in the magazine seems wrong. I guess I am very lucky and naive, not being exposed to much of the ugly side of the whitetail world. The bit I have seen has seemed to have a simple solution, ignore, block, delete, walk away and pay no attention. Its all about having fun with friends and family and sharing stories to help promote hunting, end of story. Focus on that and everything else takes care of itself.

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum