Great New's!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great New's!!!!!!

Post  bowGal on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Finally  my  neighbor  is cutting  his corn today cheers cheers cheers  and if  things do not change to much, I got a ground blind to get over there  next weekend, camera's are showing  plenty of  buck movement over there in the morning's  Wink still want to get another stand in this area but   ground blind is going in first so  I can hunt it with any wind Laughing

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Great New's!!!!!!

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Already ?? If the farmer was cutting corn by the house I would be crying !!! The new heads he has for corn and beans leaves nothing behind !! The one field is about 200 yards wide by 1/4 mile long , and if you were to walk thru the entire field after he is done picking you would be lucky to fill a gallon ziplock bag with corn or beans. The other farmer that has the field closest to the highway , well you could fill that bag in a 25 foot area !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  kyhunter123 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Iv seen many corn fields already cut around here. Most is all brown and looks ready to cut now if it already isent.
kyhunter123
Booner
Booner

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:Already ?? If the farmer was cutting corn by the house I would be crying !!! The new heads he has for corn and beans leaves nothing behind !! The one field is about 200 yards wide by 1/4 mile long , and if you were to walk thru the entire field after he is done picking you would be lucky to fill a gallon ziplock bag with corn or beans. The other farmer that has the field closest to the highway , well you could fill that bag in a 25 foot area !!!
 No  Rick  I did  not or could I see one little  kernel of  corn left  in his  fresh cut fields- That is why  I am so happy we have lot's of  standing bean's and corn that will be here all season Long and my other million dollar  farmer to the south  will turn all his fields right after he cut's them cheers

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Barb , I uhhhh forgot who I was talking with Very Happy !! Now I get your point !!!!! But your other part, a farmer who still turns dirt ?? I don't think I know or see a farmer around here who does that anymore. Most guys are strictly no plow anymore with the fuel prices so high. Now go get your blind up and kill a big old bruiser !!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DMW97 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:02 am

Most corn out by me is ready to be cut if it hasent already. And the neighboring bean fields to my property have been turning for the last week so im hopin when the cut that itll run the deer my way and if anything itll eliminate there main food source and theyll have to come to my corn Twisted Evil
DMW97
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:00 pm

That's good news!  The only corn around here is the pile I put out!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:18 pm

It is getting better  cheers heard my south farmer up shelling to day as well and man he has a  so much corn in our  area, to get out, but at least he is starting with  his field that butt's up to  us and we have tempt's on the rise the rest of this week and NO RAIN in the forecast for a change cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top