This weekend...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This weekend...

Post  kyhunter123 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:32 pm

It sucks not having any internet at my dads lol.... Saturday morning was kinda chilly here. I seen 11 and 5 of them being bucks. Had a perfect wind from where they were coming from. The only deer that came from behind me was Hanger. It was the first time I seen him from the stand. He is so weird looking lol. But he busted me cause the wind was blowing right to him. That afternoon I went and checked that camera at the little spot behind our friends house. Had that buck on camera and hunted him that night. Seen 5 or 6 does and that was it. This morning was Cold. Or atleast it was a lot colder than it has been. It was the first frost this year. That iv seen Atleast. And I saw 2 little bucks and a doe over at our friends. And this afternoon I seen 3 does and 2 bucks. I know one had a big body. I think I knew who the first one was. But the second one didn't go slow enough through the gap so I couldnt see him good. He had a lot of white on his head though.... Still no Scrapes around here. A few rubs. Looks like im gonna have to call Covert about a 2013 Red40. The slide is going out of it. (OFF, SETUP,ON). It don't wanna recognize what its on, so it stays on setup when I try to turn it on or off.... But anyways. Here are some pictures from this last check.....

No idea what this guy was doing..

Here are a few pictures from behind Our friends.....

I don't know what this spike was thinking lol
kyhunter123
Booner
Booner

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Re: This weekend...

Post  TheCReW on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 am

Good looking pics!  I think if that spike tries that in another month, it will not end well for him.

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum