The perfect storm!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The perfect storm!

Post  lungbuster on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Just looking at the forecast here in the midwest... and Saturday could not look any more promising!  It has been in the 70's here for the last several days.  It supposed to slowly start cooling off starting wednesday, and then the bottom falls out saturday morning!  Supposed to be 29 in the AM... coldest day of the year, coupled with high pressure, and coming off of a warm front.  Did I mention Sat id November 1st!?  Here we go!
lungbuster
12 Point
12 Point

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect storm!

Post  bowGal on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:45 am

cheers cheers cheers can not wait- that and  I start my vacation Nov1st - the  17th Dance Dance M&M M&M M&M

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Bring it on !! I wasn't planning on hunting today since it felt like summer, but the one farmer picked his beans , so I figured why not. Hunting with just a camo shirt and pants sucks but at least the wind was blowing just enough to keep the bugs away. Funny walking to the stand and watching butterflies !!!! Last I heard our high Saturday is only 38 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course that will change from here until Saturday , at 6 am , noon , 5,530,6 and 7 and every other time the weather is on !! Very Happy
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

So looking for this weekend to Finally be able to hunt and it looks like the perfect weekend   cheers
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  impactarcher on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:55 pm

bowGal wrote:cheers cheers cheers can not wait- that and  I start my vacation Nov1st - the  17th Dance Dance M&M M&M M&M
Good luck Barb even though you suck because you have 17 days off, who does that??   Evil or Very Mad

impactarcher
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:26 pm

impactarcher wrote:
bowGal wrote:cheers cheers cheers can not wait- that and  I start my vacation Nov1st - the  17th Dance Dance M&M M&M M&M
Good luck Barb even though you suck because you have 17 days off, who does that??   Evil or Very Mad
 LOL  Larry is not  really happy  because  that mean's I will not be bringing home any money, , I just told him to bad! I Need this time off for  Me( that or  I am going to end up in the nut house) after the year we have had,  And  Ha, Ha   my mother in Law back's me up totally  on this - so she sent me some money yesterday    to cover my loses, since  Larry has already had  close to 3 week's off and has not taken me  on a vacation except once  in 25 year's-   

And  Larry  know's better then to talk back to his mother lol! lol! lol!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:24 am

Good luck to you guys, cant wait to see how your hunt turns out! Conditions are looking great here for a weekend hunt as well, we have a few inches of snow on the ground now which seem to finally be getting things moving!

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum