I only have time for one hunt update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I only have time for one hunt update

Post  bowGal on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Man I will be so glad to turn the  clocks this weekend Wink
 I had  brutus  run across  a small field opening  about  80 yard's out and he was    on  a Full  bore run on a big doe at 5:05 pm  Big doe did end up coming back to bow range, and  then  her two fawn's showed, The only thing she brought back with her though  was a   fork horn, Brutus never  came back, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
 Larry  almost shot the wide  6 tonight only reason he didn't was the big doe the wide  6 was with-was standing right under his platform, and  the  6pt was only  15 yards out, But  he did not  want to risk her busting him trying to draw. First night any of us have sat this stand-   He hunted the north lease  and  I sat our farm- He was pretty impressed with the  wide  6 though
 Neither of us can hunt in the morning,  but  we can not wait to get back out   for afternoon hunt tomorrow, And it is going  to be one Very cold sit, we are under a heavy frost warning   for tonight - thru Nov.first cheers cheers 
  It is getting good   folk's!!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming week's

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: I only have time for one hunt update

Post  BuckRubIL on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 pm

You guys are having more action than me Barb, the two does I saw today were both by themselves and the lone buck I saw (1.5 year old) came in mid morning and bedded down behind me! lol!   It will only get better from here on out though...
BuckRubIL
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Young on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Still sounds like a great hunt!  I hope you smack Brutus and we get to see some hero pic's of him with you holding that rack!  Good luck over the next couple weeks Barb and look forward to reading your hunts!
Young
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:18 am

Glad to hear things are starting to pickup for you guys!  Good luck to you as well

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Will you finally put a arrow thru Brutus     Shoot arrow  I would give up my season to see you and him in a Hero pic
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:46 pm

t0 funny  i had  6 doe's and they were totally harassed by  a lillte 5pt  all after noon,
 Larry was cracking up on his walk back home as he walked home with the bind 8pt to  night.  Just got supper  done and  time to eat, and I am beat-  thank god tomorrow is my last day of work  for a while- Hr and I recused the cutest little  kitten today, So yep we now have  a new little  family member in the house.
 Wink With our forecast tomorrow  I a   going to SIT one of my new ground blinds  tomorrow  for the first time Wink Night  night ereryone, Missing my time on the site,  but  I am so hoping to  tag out sooN.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top