Pa. State Police , UPDATE !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pa. State Police , UPDATE !!!!!

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Well hunting season , trick or treats for the kids are now back on !! The PSP have finally , after 48 days caught the P.O.S. that killed a Trooper and injured another one !!!!! To my complete surprise, he was taken alive !! This man ( which is not worth mentioning his name) quickly made the FBI top most wanted list , took a husband and father away from his family sure as hell deserves to hang , and quickly. They are going for the death penalty , which anymore is a complete joke , but he should be put right at the front of the line at death row and taken there A.S.A.P !!!! They found him quite a distance away from where the murder took place , and in an area I know very well and have hunted and fished at back in the 80's . I know a lot of people have wondered why it was taking so long , well the area is nothing but big woods with not a lot of houses around and holds a ton of hiding places . Just happy it is over and now , finally and hopefully Trooper Dickson can rest in peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pa. State Police , UPDATE !!!!!

Post  Mountainman Vic on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:48 am

Rick, I'm not sure why you feel this guy needs taken to the front of the line. He didn't kill anyone more important than any of the other POS's that are sitting on death row waiting their turn. I find it offensive that it took them this long to apprehend him and that the PA State Police (to my understanding) weren't the ones that found him but it was US marshals. In my opinion, this guy made the state police look completely incapable of doing there job.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 am

Thats great news Rick!!  
Vic, 
NY had a cop killer on the run in WNY about 8 or 9 years ago.  He shot 3 State Troopers.  Top 10 FBI list and Top 15 US Marshal list at the same time.  He was on the run for over 5 months in the forests of the Western NY area...NY troopers, US Marshals, FBI guess who caught him???
Your own PA State Police Cool Just in time for hunting season.  Lots can change in 8 years I hear ya Vic...heck our fearless leader was just a harmless senator back then!! Razz
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:53 am

Vic , your site name says it all , Mountainman . I'm sure if you needed to you could hide for quite a long time also , since you know your area very well. Now add in that the Pocono region has a lot more spots to hide in , as in more rock/boulder outcroppings , thicker laurel and then just like the spot he was found in , quite a few no longer in use resorts that have cabins and other buildings to hide out in.
Why should he go to the front , because he cost us taxpayers a whole ton more cash than most criminals , they say millions. Now how they came up with that number , well I'll never know. Trust me , if it was up to me , death row could be emptied in a few days !!! Fire up the chair and line 'em up !!!!!!!
I can't say he made the PSP look incapable , more like he knew just what he was doing , when to move and when not to and so on. I know if I was a state trooper and saw the guy , who possibly could have killed my partner/friend , I would have had a hard time not pulling the trigger !!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum