My gosh I will never understand how this crap happen's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My gosh I will never understand how this crap happen's

Post  bowGal on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:53 pm

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/One-confirmed-dead-in-hunting-accident-near-Myrtle-Creek-281010012.html
 Well in  a way  I do,  during any   gun season's   anymore, There are only 2  season's out of the year that I fear for my life in our area and that is our whitetail gun season's and our  spring turkey season,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: My gosh I will never understand how this crap happen's

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 pm

One of the 1st things you learn , always identify your target !!!! Of course it doesn't really say how it happened though.
Barb I don't know why you would fear for your life, you don't go out gun hunting . The only thing I hope never ever happens, allowing AR style guns for deer hunting in Pa. !!! Not that I'm against these guns , more like I'm against some idiot with a 10-30 round clip just laying out the lead !!! Its bad enough I hear guys empty out a clip with a pump , now think if that same guy is shooting a gun with 30 rounds !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:47 pm

What a shame. Like Rick said, it really don't say what happened but you have to send prayers for that family. I'm not sure how you could live with yourself if that happened. 

Barb, You need to quit with the fear. There are likely a million things that are more likely to take you from this world than being shot. And the truth is when it's your time to go, it's time to go. Young or old, we all have a time to go home and age really isn't a guarantee.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:48 am

I also can not understand how that happens either.  Many lives are ruined aside from the one lost....just because of a bad decision (in many cases, I'm not sure about this one). 
      As I sit in my rifle season stand above the valley each year and listen to the careless hunters empty their guns rapidly I am disappointed that another hunter could be that reckless with others around...or shoot up a deer so much that it is wounded or wasted.
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:56 am

Vic hit this one perfectly !! When your time is up , well there just isn't a thing you can do to change it. We just had an accident up on route 15 around the Trout Run area that had a chevy blazer flip . The roof was caved in over the front seats and the people inside were not seriously hurt . Looking at the blazer the 1st thing you think of , someone died in that crash. Their time was not up just yet. Not sense on living scared.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum