Husband hit a deer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband hit a deer

Post  BlueID_LDS on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:54 am

Forgot to mention that my husband hit a deer on Oct 14th on his way to work. He went on to work and texted me once he got there with a pic of his truck. Thankfully it only banged up his bumper and knocked his Nissan sign of the front. His text said "At least ONE of us can kill a deer" Evil or Very Mad So mean, LOL. My reply was "Well my method is WAY cheaper!" LOL.
Anyway, he hit it about a mile and a half from the house. It was dang cold that morning and the first thing I asked him was where did he hit it and which side of the road! So I bundled up and went and found it. Two guys had to load it up for me into my truck because I couldn't climb the steep ditch to get to where the deer was. Husband was shocked to find out later that I got a carcass tag from the game warden, and got the deer (a yearling) and took it to be processed! Laughing  I told him I wasn't about to let free meat lay out there for the yotes and possums. So I have to kill a deer this year! f I don't , I will never hear the end of it. I've only killed one yearling in the four years we've been married. But I'm glad we at least got the benefit of the meat. It will offset the cost of the bumper repairs Smile
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband hit a deer

Post  BuckslayerNY13 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:31 pm

That a girl!!! I hate seeing people hit deer and leaving them to go to waste.
BuckslayerNY13
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Don't let good venison go to waste  cheers
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:31 am

I am impressed, good thinking on your part not to let the deer go to waste!  Good luck shooting one!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum