Should be a good weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should be a good weekend

Post  BlueID_LDS on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:26 am

We've got salt trucks out, and snow on the way with the lowest temps so far this season. Can't wait to get out there after a buck. Going to definitely be in my heated blind though. Good luck to everyone getting out this weekend. Wear your harness and your hunter orange and stay safe!
BlueID_LDS
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Re: Should be a good weekend

Post  bowGal on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Darn weather men have told us the past  2 days we were suppose to get snow today,  and  it has not shown up  yet Mad We were really hoping  for some snow  for tonight's hunt, It tried and even had a few second's of sleet, Praying when I head out in the morning there is  a pretty white blanket of snow on the ground- it would be even better if  I could make  some  Red snow appear Wink- I could of  shot doe's the last  2 night's , I all most did last night, but she had her fawn with her  , and she did bring in a few bucks to check her out , so that kept her safe Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  catfish willy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Monday and Tuesday is looking good too. Up here in my part of ky they are calling for a little snow tonight, snow tomorrow, low of 10 on Monday and low of 11 on Tuesday. Luckily the professor has to be out of town Monday and classes don't start until 3 on Tuesday so I will for sure be out there probably freezing to death
catfish willy
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum