So Frustrated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Frustrated

Post  DMW97 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:31 pm

So today I had something tellin me to go to the opposite side of the 17 acre property I hunt and look for a good climbin tree to hunt this coming weekend because the deer just aren't making it all the way across the property before dark. They are all there about 30mins after dark. So anyways I go over there and climb a tree right on the property line to see if I can spot a tree worth sitting in. I look over to the bean field and notice sitting smack dab in the middle there is a truck parked. I looked down beside the tree I climbed and there are fresh tire tracks in the snow we just got last night right on the property line. Now my property is in the yellow and my stand is the little yellow dot to the far right side. Pink crock guy (AKA the guy who shot the 8pt I had been after) has permission to hunt all the is circled in the red. Well the blue path is the path he drives in on and the first open circle is an abandon house. Well you would think he would just park there seeing's how people use to park there when they lived there. But no he decides to continue on the blue path I drew. And drive through a gate around that part of the field and right down the property line then park smack dab in he middle where the big blue ball is illustrated (Not one under yellow line that's my house) .....Keep in mind the deer are SUPPOSE to come straight across that field to my property but with a big grey truck driving all around the field and then he parks it in  the middle before he hunts they don't... Which explains my lack of deer sightings. This guy is literally gunna be the death of me I'm so frustrated. To the right of my property is a neighborhood. straight down are houses and on the other side of that a giant creek. Then straight up the come from that way some times but once in a blue moon
DMW97
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Re: So Frustrated

Post  shedder on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:10 am

one phone call to your game warden...things sure do align to a theory that someone is doing one of two things:

Hunting from their truck
Harassing you 

Both would warrant a visit from the warden.  If he can't walk to his hunting spot because of his crocks...wear proper hunting foot wear like everyone else!

I hope things work out for you!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:33 am

What is he doing hunting anyway???  Unless I'm mistaken, KY is a one buck state and he shot his buck already?
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  kyhunter123 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:19 am

shedder wrote:What is he doing hunting anyway???  Unless I'm mistaken, KY is a one buck state and he shot his buck already?
He shoots 20+ doe's a year. He's up to 12 so far this year.
kyhunter123
Booner
Booner

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh yeah forgot about those doe.  Thanks.
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 am

Felling for ya David, Nothing like a rude hunter especially if he knows he is messing up someone else's hunt.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum