I am just about to cry.( even more)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am just about to cry.( even more)

Post  bowGal on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Just pulled in the driveway,( Crying or Very sad Had to  go to the darn  Dr late  this afternoon)  and  of all days  Brutus is standing in the back yard with 2 doe's , And he was not leaving them or bothered   by my car,  Wonderful-  It  looks like  second rut  might just be in and tomorrow is opening day of   our second gun season
 That son of a gun has not been  in the yard area for  at least a month now, Ok  Yes  I am glad he  was here,   I have not seen or had any camera  captures of  him since 5:00 am Nov,24 at the lower bean plot area,- Oh and it gets better, Larry pulled a ground blind for me today and while doing so he brought some card's in that he pulled,  We sat all weekend and  I hunted my top blind area, saw  doe's and of course  lots of small buck's,  just  looking at that card off my top field  now and   Mad Brutus was in that plot  for at least  2 hours  Monday  afternoon   which of course I did not hunt Monday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Maybe this  Son of gun is smarter then I think,  He does like to hang out   in the yard during gun season at least he  did all last season, and the season before,  I swear he know's we do not gun hunt.
 Can not wait to pull the yard camera tomorrow morning to  find out  how long he had been out there and hopefully can figure out what direction he came from.

It has been one long and very emotional day, Work started out with crying with a  dear friend and client that just lost her mom, for over 2 hour's- Then we both  balled  even more  after  she found out   we had to  put  my cat  bow down last week, 
Then get home and  see I have  an email from a  very  Deer Friend, and it is  titled  " Barb's Prayer"
   I  just lost it - balling  my  eye's out  once again-   I have to share it  because it truly  touched my heart, and   it never fail's this deer friend  always  seems to know , when I  truly need a friend ,a hug and moral support, Thank you   Buddy, your timing was perfect- Flower

Barb's Prayer:
Lord, my friend Barb needs your love. You are an awesome loving God and I thank you for blessing my life the way you have!  I give you praises for giving your son Jesus Christ on the cross so that I may enter your glorious kingdom!  Thank you dearest God! 
Today I pray to you for my friend Barb, she needs you.  Wrap her up in you're loving warm healing arms dear Lord. Let her feel your presence, your warmth and your love today and every day. May your beautiful Holy Spirit grace my friend Barb.  Please help her with the problems she is struggling against. I pray that the passions she now has for the outdoors don't fade but remain strong. 
I pray that this is only a short-lived phase in her life.  I also pray that you take away her stresses that are causing these feelings for her. I also asked unselfishly that you bring a special deer into her life so that we can bring the glory to you! Thank you for hearing my prayers and praises to you today my awesome Savior!
In your loving name we pray Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior Amen!

Have a beautiful day Barb!.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: I am just about to cry.( even more)

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Very nice !!! Now check your PM !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Hmmm
Brutus paid you a visit and didn't even run when you pulled in with your car...
Close the deal Barb!!  When can you bow hunt again?
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum