HAVE YOU BEEN MISSING MORE DEER LATELY???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAVE YOU BEEN MISSING MORE DEER LATELY???

Post  shedder on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:22 am

Wow I noticed something going thru some video with my camera and IPhone strapped onto my bow.  I was getting quite the noise when I shot my bow.  
Figured it was my iPhone mount but that's as tight as it gets.  So I then went thru every thing on my bow and tightened it all down and still was getting this rattle when I shot.  It was driving me nuts.  I then concluded it was my quiver so I bought a new one a put it on.  With this one I can't position my iPhone mount out properly for filming that second angle with the quiver in place so I just take the quiver off when I hunt.  I figure less noise anyway.

WRONG!  I'm still getting a baby rattle sound with each shot.  I actually spined the doe I got earlier this year at 15 yards...I was baffled how that happened.  I know that pin was right in the sweet spot!  Until now...I was down stairs and I bumped my bow and it RATTLED!  I'm like what the heck!!
It ends up being my arrows.  They all rattle like a baby rattle.  ITS MY LIGHTED NOCKS!!!
So if you are finding yourself missing deer or hitting badly lately for no reason and you shoot lighted nocks...give your arrows a shake and see if you have the same problem as me!!
Mine are gonig in the garbage...simple function is the only way!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: HAVE YOU BEEN MISSING MORE DEER LATELY???

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Gotta see them to miss them Very Happy !!! I never shoot with my quiver on the bow. Back when I shot those heavy metal arrows , I found that after each shot things would change slightly. Took the quiver off , shot again and nothing changed. Ever since that day my quiver comes off at the range or in the field.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum