Willy you are big trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Willy you are big trouble

Post  bowGal on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:26 pm

LOl ,  saw you logged in today  finally) and did not make one post- geez  where have you been since  Nov. 30 th????????
 Are you in  Iowa yet? Chime in bud or   soon you will be getting nasty   daily   text message's, !!!!!! Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Willy you are big trouble

Post  Mountainman Vic on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:03 pm

bowGal wrote:LOl ,  saw you logged in today  finally) and did not make one post- geez  where have you been since  Nov. 30 th????????
 Are you in  Iowa yet? Chime in bud or   soon you will be getting nasty   daily   text message's, !!!!!! Wink
And we have a stalker....  Roll on the Floor La You better do as you're told Willard.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Been crazy around here. Big changes at the q tip factory. They are talking about outsourcing the little cotton ball installation. Hired some new college kid to run things. He cant figure out where the glue goes on the sticks.
Kansas Rifle is in full swing, the weather feels like spring instead of winter. One of the guys tagged a nice ghost of a buck this morning, 6 x5 roughed at 170,  I thought the deer was dead and gone, only two pictures since June of him.
In dallas for a couple days. I will be back end of the week and catch up with a bunch
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Willy wrote:Been crazy around here. Big changes at the q tip factory. They are talking about outsourcing the little cotton ball installation. Hired some new college kid to run things. He cant figure out where the glue goes on the sticks.
Kansas Rifle is in full swing, the weather feels like spring instead of winter. One of the guys tagged a nice ghost of a buck this morning, 6 x5 roughed at 170,  I thought the deer was dead and gone, only two pictures since June of him.
In dallas for a couple days. I will be back end of the week and catch up with a bunch
  The  update at the  Q- tip factory  cracked me upped   you little   smart-a Laughing Laughing !
   Please tell me  that ghost bucks name was not   Rolex?????????????????
  Can not wait to hear the update's,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down