I wander if these people really consider themselves hunter's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wander if these people really consider themselves hunter's

Post  bowGal on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
 One of my  favorite CPO's from years back shared  this clip  on the  IWA page  ( such a same he  retired from our  IDNR)  
 I so loved this CPO his words before he posted the   clip

I do kind of miss me and "Timex" collecting up the mouthbreathers. Timex was a pretty good partner with moving head and a tail that went up and down. I always thought that if I could have rigged up a way for raisins to come out his ass he would have been even more deadly.
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/road-hunters-caught-in-the-act-by-a-robobuck-video/?utm_source=FACEBOOK&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=SH&utm_campaign=SH

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: I wander if these people really consider themselves hunter's

Post  Mountainman Vic on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Well at least a few got out of the truck and hey. I'm impressed that someone can load a muzzleloader in their truck. Dirt bags. Looked like KY plates to me but they get them here for the same thing.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Barb I have been after my 7 foot tall warden buddy to take me along some night when they take robobuck out for an adventure. I just want to see some scumbags face when Mr. Warden walks out of the woods !!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:37 pm

I try not to think about how often this probably happens. When ever a deer disappears out of the blue that is my first thought.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Thats just so disappointing to see...and we see that way too often up here. 

Hope they get some serious penalties

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 pm

LOL  I have to add this , because  I   asked him,( this  retired CPO)   the other day,   after this post,  if he knew  how often our  Current DNR  CPO's were still using these this robobuck's, God love  him  his reply back to me was, These  robo  buck's   do require   alot of maintance and skill on setting them up.  let alone the man hour's ,    then he added that he  had no idea how often they were still being use, that  and the comment, He truely   doubted  we still had anyone left in our  IDNR  that even has the skill or  knowlegde  on how  to use them Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I honesly  have not   even heard of them being used  for a very long time time now,   and the  last  county I know they  used them  with great success was in Calhoun Co, IL

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:32 am

I had always heard that it was considered entrapment. But I know for a fact that they use them here. I don't know how they are getting around that.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am

I know they still use them here, they have a big bull moose they use most often.

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 am

They still use them sometime here. At first they had a really big buck that they used and somehow a guy got off after shooting it. It was along the lines of what Vic said about entrapment. Now they use small 8 points and they showed it alot on TV so the poachers just got smart to it.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:48 am

unfortunately the cost involved cant be recouped with the fines they are able to actually collect. At best they can get a discharging a weapon from a roadway. depending on where the thing is set up, public or private they may be able to get a weapon charge on private land. They like to make videos like this to use at shows or functions to raise money and no doubt the decoys will bring out the bad guys. but it comes down to a he said she said if it goes to court. Big case here the guy just said he knew it wasn't real, that he thought it was a target. They used actual targets,  that looked like game animals in the court room to prove it could be a possibility, that was all it took. The case was dropped and he paid a ticket for 50 dollars for shooting from a roadway.
They use them now when they have reports of activity in an area or they have a person they are trying to get on other charges, it opens the door to be able to get warrants and other things needed. The video that Barb put up is pretty wild, in most places now the people in that video could sue the crap out of who ever put it up. Showing actual tag numbers, faces, even shows a child's face in that one. All the ones they make now have all that stuff blurred out. Having to do that is another reason they are used that much anymore. Take out the shame factor. That Shame factor was probably the best part of the whole program in my opinion.
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum