This is how I am spending my night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is how I am spending my night

Post  bowGal on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Could not figure out why  I had not  seen a deer tonight until I look up and see this guy in the side yard,   Been dealiing with this   dog and his partner  running our  farm all  season,  Went out side and  got him  lured to the porch with some cat food, Oh my gosh  he is so precious, He appears to of been running all  day long,  his lower body  area was full of mud and wet,  Normally there are two of them and he seemed    liked he was  looking for his partner, This is my neighbors dog, And  we have  fought  for  7 years now  with them about their dog's, They do not care one bit about them,   Yes these are the neighbors  that  tell us , if their dog's bother us  just shoot them,  God you do  not know  how much  that ticks me off!!! Anyway  he is now in my garage, with warm blanket's food and water,   I will be calling  Animal control in the morning to come get him. and I hate it,   but this sweet  dog so deserves a better owner then the one he has!!!!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: This is how I am spending my night

Post  Mountainman Vic on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Barb, What is the owners response for not keeping their dogs tied up? That's such a shame.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:36 am

Honest why have any type of pets if your not gonna take care of them, what a bunch of morons.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:42 am

Your words are right on... That dog deserves better owners!  Please tell us what Animal control officers say or do about it.  It would be good to hear that the neighbor loses the ownership of his dog for being so careless.
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Not sure what happen,  Animal control did not show up,    They sent out a police officier. He was going to try and make contact with the dog's owner, and he took the dog with him, If  he did not  find them at home  the dog was going to the animal shelter, I drove by their house on my way home from work today,   I did not see that dog, but saw their other one's, I got even more ticked offed after  I  pulled camera cards today and saw  this dog was  running our north lease also, and I got  ton's of video  of  deer being upset  with them running out timber,  Thank god for Audio because you can hear them  balking and yelping threw out  entire  top area and timber Crying or Very sad

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:00 am

That is so frustrating! We are dealing with a big black bulldog running all over our area right now. Our dog gave him a licken the first day but now he comes over daily. My dogs never go back into the area where we feed the deer and have the plots but this dog is always out there, and our closest neighbor is 5 miles away. He is running at night too, so its only a matter of time until the wolves clean him up but like you said, deserves better owners!

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum