Funny how

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny how

Post  bowGal on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:21 pm

spending   a few  hours out in the fresh air,  walking in  snow, and going through 15 card pull's   can totally wear a person out lol! It has been a beautiful day, bad thing is  out of all these card pulls today not one   photo of  Brutus, hopefully he is on the ones  I did not get to this afternoon Waiting for  some  clips to up load on you tube, But I swear I have to  find out what this darn  sick is  this one buck is  feeding on, He gave me  over  40 video  clips of him, eating on this one darn stick. I just had to shake my head  ,All the money we  put in on  foodplots and  the deer are favoring  twig's lol!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny how

Post  Willy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:32 pm

the natural browse is the nuts and bolts that hold it all together. The food plots are the extra , like desert.
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Wink Trust me  I  do know that Willy, This honestly has been the first year ever that I    have only ran one or two camera's in certain timber area's, we hunt, We truely are  blessed with so much natural timber  browse, I have said numberous times  how often I get to see the deer feeding  more   in  just the  crp  area's verses the  adjoing  plots that butt up to those area's/ many time's year after year, I have not even ran one camera this year on  any of  the  corn plots, or have any of us even stepped food in  the timber area's we  only hunt in Nov  or early  Oct,
 But with this snow this week   and today's pulls,   by gosh  we will alway's   make  sure our Imperial  whitetial clover  plots are plentiful!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top