my goofy girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my goofy girls

Post  soil on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:02 pm

the girls enjoyed the warm temps and leftover puddles today.  we sat on the porch and watched them roll in the mud for a little over an hour. 

where i grew up we had a lot of hills and did a lot of sledding as kids.  where we live now is flat.  the girls had only ever been pulled behind a four wheeler slowly on an old international scout hood and thats what they called sledding.  this year we got permission from a neighbor lady at church to sled in her yard.  she has a couple small hills that were just perfect.  (the girls had a blast and momma wasn't a nervous wreck)  needless to say, they are big fans of this type of sledding.....until you gotta walk back up that dang hill. 

the girls got some molds to shape snow into igloo blocks for christmas.  the snow has to be just right to form, but not stick.  we just tested them out one day.  never got around to a full igloo. 

and a couple misc. pictures that don't really need their own post......left these steps in the tree a little too long.  glad my father in law had the big hammer in his side by side from splitting some wood the other day.  it worked great! 

just a cool place that i felt like i needed to take a picture of while walking with a buddy the other day. 

soil
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: my goofy girls

Post  shedder on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:10 am

Very sweet story of your girls!  love seeing pics of them!  Yeah the step in the tree, been there too.
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:53 am

I miss those years, be sure to love 'em every minute cause those years go faster than others it seems!  Mine is 22 now...still love able and cute but now a woman!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Those two   girls of your's  Josh always bring a smile to my face,  At first  tho  I  thought, is that   fresh clover they are  pulling out by the root's- lol! I am already cussing the deer for  doing it Laughing
 Love those igloo block's,( but  am so happy to see no more snow finally)
 That  last  photo  is just   beautiful, I love walking   area's  like that,  even if no shed's  are found Wink
 And for the   screw in step's I can not even count  how many tree's we still  have them in, that a  few   bolted in  stick ladder sections  we will most likely never get out

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Great pics, that is what it is all about right there! Looks like a great time.

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Nice pics of the girls !! Not much can beat a warm day for once and a nice big old mud puddle !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum