Have any of you bought this line of clothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have any of you bought this line of clothing

Post  bowGal on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:59 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Hide-ElimiTick-Cover-Lightweight/dp/B00K0EGMLC/ref=pd_sbs_sg_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=13SQEHSNSJT03NEA8FRY

I do see they have a  5pocket pant,  which is the one  I  would mostly purchase( I need lot's of pockets) Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Have any of you bought this line of clothing

Post  bowGal on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Laughing Could not  resist, just ordered  both the pants and shirt,   Tick's love  me for some season- and with turkey season approaching  fast    I can not wait to see  how well this clothing  really works ,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Never tried any of the tick clothing, but I have a bunch of the game hide clothes. I have bought Game hide brand for years.  As far as the quality goes I dont think you can get much better.  Game Hide makes the best bowhunting shirts out there. They cut them perfect for bowhunters.
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 pm

I hope you asked for overnight shipping !!! The faster you get them on and out in the woods the faster we get a good or bad report on them !!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:I hope you asked for overnight shipping !!! The faster you get them on and out in the woods the faster we get a good or bad report on them !!
 free  2 day shipping  Rick,
  Willy  thanks for  the review, really glad now  I  ordered the shirt , that  I was so happy  they had mossy oak camo , we love mossy oak verse's realtree  patterns for hunting    our woods Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:23 pm

What ?? Your gonna make me wait that long ??? OH well . I have a perfect spot to try them out. It just a high spot , about 75 yards in diameter with two small run off creeks on the sides , loaded with ticks. Which is why we call it "tick island" !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:53 pm

It arrived today,  cheers cheers cheers cheers And  I  am already loving  the shirt, ( pant's  are a little big) but that is ok  I love loose fitting, for crawling and layering, Can not  give  it  a  Tick  report as of yet , I did wear the shirt out  all  afternoon  with 60+ degrees, and  will  be back out tomorrow in 70 degree weather,    but  so far    those little blood suckers have not shown them self as of yet for us here and  I was in   timber today scouting for turkey sign,,, We have few day's of warm tempts them rain, then   low's back down to 30 degrees  the rest of the week, So as far as an honest reveiw on how well it work's for  tick's  that might have to  wait  until  turkey season get's here,, But   by all mean's    I will be wearing  my new outfit daily    while out in the  woods,
 Great Quality   Clothing  by all mean's,, LOL to funny  Larry said  did you get something from UPs today,, I just said yea,   just something  I ordered,   I think he  think's it must of  been  from Covert as   I do have  a   camera that  should  be  coming back from them,  that and  I order another one, I just told him Ups might me  here  a few more times this week, , Boy was  I glad  I got that package when I got home  before he did, He was busy working  in the shed on the brush hog   sunny

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu May 07, 2015 2:09 pm

O.K. Barb , its been a month !! See any ticks on the new outfit ??? Did ya rip the pants at all , especially getting on/off the atv Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu May 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:O.K. Barb , its been a month !! See any ticks on the new outfit ??? Did ya rip the pants at all , especially getting on/off the atv Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Are you a stalker  Rick ( LOL), and no  I did not  rip my pant's, getting off the  Quad- Ok here is my review, I love  both the pant's and shirt,( and yes I ordered the pants a size larger) But the  clothing line  run's very true to size, 
 I have not  had one tick on me while wearing the Elimitick clothing,  and  I wear it out side every day,  There is  a slight odor  to it , But  I can tell you one thing the deer have not been bothered by it at all,  I have had  deer within 10 step's of my blind's on every sit  while  turkey hunting this season, Wink
 I have not  washed it at all yet, They claim  it will preform up to  70 washing's,
 Which is great  because   I only wash my hunting clothes  a couple time a year , anyway,
   I will by almean's  be  making further purchase's,- Willy was right when he said  game hind makes the  best  shirt's,  I will say the neck on the   pull-over shirt   is a little tight , trying to get it over your head , but    it fits fantastic  around your neck,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Thu May 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Kinda hard to be a stalker when YOU put the picture out there for me to see Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , so tongue tongue tongue tongue !!!! I guess if you and Willy give it a good review I might as well order some. I know we hunt one spot that will for sure be the ultimate test , we don't call it tick island for nothing !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum