Happy Happy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Happy

Post  bowGal on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:03 pm

We had to start the morning off with  going to get our  Taxes done, We get a refund back this year cheers Larry messed that up last year with machinery  sells and purchase's Crying or Very sad But anyway,  I am  happy now  because,   a tax return around here mean's  we  have  more   Foodplot money to spend I love you After that, Larry and I   shared  lunch in town,,  I  just wanted to get home and  hit some creek area's  turkey scouting, He   headed to Farm and home to    buy  paint for his new   brushhog attachement he made for the skid steer,
 And no he did not  buy Pink paint,
 I got home  fired up the  quad, and headed outdoors. Checked some north timber area's again, for some  quick  shed hunting ,70 degrees today and it was  to hot  for that, I wanted  some creek walking time in today, Oh and by the way, I  came home tick free, 
 Still very worried about our  Turkey population this year, but  I  did at least find some  fresh tracks

LOL  I am not  a  selfie kind of  person, I suck at it, but   as you can see, because  I was actually hung up in the  creek trying to get over a major  brush pile  that if I wanted to go any further, I was going to have to straddle sine   trees,

LOL   Like  I said  i suck at selfies, but  that shirt is my  new Game hide  Elimitick Wink
 When I am in  a creek I get so distracted, I was  so hoping to find a new arrow head, but other then deer tracks, a dead bunny,  big cat tracks,  a turkey feather, I did stumble across this crazy find,

Oh and while  I was typing all this out, I  did hear  my first gobble  tonight on the home farm. deer are hammering the clover plots, saw new velvet growth yesterday on  2  bucks, while out walking, that was sure  a pretty site, Sorry I have not  updated much, but  right  now and the weather we are having  , Nothing  is more important to me then having  OUTDOOR time every chance I get. Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Happy

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:36 pm

So going by the pics, you no longer worry about ticks , now its crabs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:32 pm

Big Crawfish in your creek
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:So going by the pics, you no longer worry about ticks , now its crabs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!!!
 Ha Ha  Ricky.
 Willy what is really wild is you would not believe how many  dead one's  I  find   in   Bob's  back north food plot's when we  start taking out  the previous years food  plots, Especially    in the years we have a wetter then normal early spring, and come off  of  a  hard winter , All I can figure is the  coon's are digging them up and  killing them, LOl I have no idea if  Crawfish are favorited by the yote's or  fox's, I have always wondered  why I find so many dead in the open fields, That area holds alot of moisture tho all year round

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Never seen a fox or coyote get after them , but the coons will eat them faster than a happy Cajun Very Happy !!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum