USA Trail camera's???????????

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

USA Trail camera's???????????

Post  bowGal on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Any of you guy's  checked out the photo's they are  posting?????  I am pretty impressed so far, from what  I have seen, Hey Willy ( AKA  moneybag's) would you please buy  a couple, I want to , but   waiting on you to first! Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: USA Trail camera's???????????

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:20 pm

I must have been under a rock , never heard of them that I know of Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!! Oh wait , not a rock , SNOW !!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:32 am

Not worth my plug.

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:45 am

Not worth my time.

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MEhunter on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 am

shedder wrote:

They also have waterproof/submergible trail cams for $220

I've been saying I want a submergible camera for years. I've thrown around some case ideas with a few friends that are handy with that type of stuff. I think it would be so so neat to be able to use a trail cam underwater and capture fish pictures.

MEhunter
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:46 pm

shedder wrote:Good ole competition is good for me the normal consumer especially when the end result brings the everyday shoppers price down to reasonable levels without cutting quality.  

Suspect  Order placed for 1 waterproof submergible REVOLUTIONi  Suspect
next order will be for the PATRIOTi...I'm curios to see how they stack up against the Red40...on a side note someone may be scrambling with these Cellular prices if their cellular camera is worth anything  Basketball
 LOl  glad you  found  the  photo's and  clip's  I was talking about,
  Can not wait to  hear your reveiw's on the  new Revolution, Matt,
  The Patriot is  most likely the first one  I will try although like   Dave mentioned   the  Revolution would  be fun to have down at the pond for  fish pic's,

Last edited by bowGal on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:28 pm

I'll have to give them a look. Matt it is really hard to find any electronics that are 100% USA made , if it happens at all.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:10 pm

I can't stand it, lol I am going to order the  Partiot IR  tonight, That  and these camera's have a  2 year warrenty Wink I kind wander if  this is the new company Pat Howard is working with, he posted the other day he was no longer with Covert- but if their,   customer service is not as  great as Coverts-    I will stick    with  Covert( forever)

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Darn it   I got talking with  Clifford and  Gary   and  ordered both the  Revoultion, and patriot IR

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Hey Ma Moneybags , did ya order anything for your favorite pain in the a$$ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ??????!!!!!!!!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:Hey Ma Moneybags , did ya order anything for your favorite pain in the a$$ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ??????!!!!!!!!!!
 Nope,  Ricky sure didn't,    that darn cat  I named after you is   costing me  a fortune, Oh and  yes  I was right on  about my gut feeling pat is now with  USA,   Harry hope your wrong about your  customer service  review so far.  I  have total  faith in my friendship with  Clifford, Gary and Pat.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Not worth my time

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm

bowGal wrote:
Pa. Bowhunter wrote:Hey Ma Moneybags , did ya order anything for your favorite pain in the a$$ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ??????!!!!!!!!!!
 Nope,  Ricky sure didn't,    that darn cat  I named after you is   costing me  a fortune, Oh and  yes  I was right on  about my gut feeling pat is now with  USA,   Harry hope your wrong about your  customer service  review so far.  I  have total  faith in my friendship with  Clifford, Gary and Pat.

That's why I deleted what I said after talking with the owner David, he didn't have a clue on what was going on. We had a great conversation and all is good.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Matt  , I asked  late last week if the  camera's were still set to start shipping out On  4/19.  I was  told  they  would if the order   got through  Custom's as plan,   If   you saw they changed the  date, it  most likely is  due  to   the camera's  are  not in the  state's  yet, It  Happened    quite a few times with  Covert order's as  well, Wink  

I have not  had  much of  any internet time since    Friday, and that was the last time  I talked to one of the USA guy's- Have  patience they will get  here soon enough Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:23 pm

I so hope  my  new camera's  were not on a  UPS semi that  crashed and   burned  in Pike county this morning, at the Hull and  interstate 72 exit, going to  get with one of the  USA guy's later to find out if  pre-orders went out this week Crying or Very sad

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:20 pm

And , how was the driver in that crash ?????????? That's the important question ! But yes , I think we all have those thoughts just as you are when you see a UPS or FEDEX truck crash close by when we are expecting a delivery soon.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:And , how was the driver in that crash ?????????? That's the important question ! But yes , I think we all have those thoughts just as you are when you see a UPS or FEDEX truck crash close by when we are expecting a delivery soon.
 Rick the  driver was taken to the local hospital with head injuries,  I guess he fell asleep at the wheel, kind of  odd - there was a co - driver in the truck also, maybe he  was asleep also,  but the driver was pulled out the truck before it   burst in to  flame's,  co driver refused  any medical treatment,
  And no the   USA trail camera   pre order sale's  have not  been shipped out,( Thought you might  want that update   Matt.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:39 am

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Fri May 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Last edited by shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Fri May 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Matt I had some update's last night- I was told we should have our order's  by the  15th

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 8:32 am

Last I will say is worst customer service EVER.  They would not answer me until I opened a dispute!  Good luck...
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue May 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Got  a long email letter from them today, I myself  did not cancel my order, Not happy about the delay in shipment, but  I chose to stay" Patience and  wait, Because I   am really impressed with the  photo and video quailty,  that  has been shared from these  USA cam's.
 Here is the  letter they sent  everyone  that Pre-ordered:
To our valued customers,

We are writing to you because, as you know, we have failed to send out our pre-orders by April.  This deadline was passed this passed Friday which was May 1, 2015.  So the very first thing I personally would like to say is that we are extremely sorry for the delay in shipping your cameras out.  There is no excuse on our end that justifies your cameras not being sent out by the end of April which was stated on all of your pre-orders.  So for that we are extremely sorry and ask for your forgiveness as we fell short on what is essentially our handshake of hello in our hopefully long standing relationship with you.  Now I hope you accept our apologies.  I do not want to provide excuses for our tardiness in now being three business days late of getting your orders out in the time we described in our store, but I do want to take a moment and explain as to why they are not shipped yet.

As you know we are a fledgling company, although we have been making cameras for over two years for our research, this is our first dip in the pool of consumer production.  We had three goals for our company out of the gate.  The first goal was to be assembled in America so that we could bring jobs back to the US and create a product here.  We were able to accomplish that in our first push.  Our second goal was to be able to be called "Made in USA" by the ATA trade show in 2017.  Our third goal was to have all of our manufacturing under one roof providing 250 jobs to Americans and not foreigners.  When we set out to be "Assembled in America" you have to get certified and  back in January we went through the process to obtain that certification.  We have had camera parts come to us and built our test cameras of which you see the results from online.  We had no issues with customs or Fair Trade people.  When we brought our first production cameras sets to be finished and assembled here, they were grabbed in customs overseas as they wanted them to leave the country as a finished product so they could tax it more.  We jumped through their hurdles to prove that they were parts of a whole and not the whole.  When we finally got the pieces to the US, we encountered the same problem.  This time with much more resistance.  This is very important to us as we want to have our products made/assembled here as we want to bring manufacturing back here and we believe this is one step to pressure other companies.  It would be much easier to pay for 20+ foreign workers as it is almost a 6 to 1 ratio for salary/benefits.  For every one American employed, it is the cost of about six foreign workers.  This is why the tariff situation is so important.  If we could not import the parts as parts, we would have to pay large import taxes that would negate the saving that offset the cost of our workers here.  We would not be able to provide the cameras at the cost we have and would have to go more towards the Reconyx model.  This situation with customs/Fair Trade has held the cameras up for about three weeks now.  I have all of our guys in our South Carolina factory sitting and waiting to jump on the parts as soon as they are there and should be able to turn them around and ship within three days of receipt as we will work around the clock.  I have spent every waking hour dealing with this issue since it arose and will continue to do so.  From what our lawyers and I can gather, it appears this issue should be resolved by May 18.  

So where does this leave us?  I feel absolutely mortified personally that we have not met our end of the deal and even though at this point we are only three business days late, we anticipate being roughly fifteen business days late when it is all said and done and that is not acceptable.  So we want to give you an option, if you can not move past our short coming, we will provide you a full refund of your camera purchase price.  If you would like to continue on with us and receive your cameras, we will provide you a thank you package for putting up with our failures which will arrive with your cameras.  In addition, if you love our camera and decide to purchase another one, we will provide you 30% off that next purchase for as many cameras as you purchased.  For example, if your pre-ordered three cameras at the 20% discounted price, we will provide you a 30% discount on up to three more cameras.  That offer will never expire, so if you use it this year or in 2016 and beyond, it will remain good.  

In closing, as a diehard trail camera operator, a sportsman and a father of five young daughters, I want to again personally apologize for us failing to ship the cameras out by last Thursday.  

David

Owner/Founder

USA Trail Cameras, LLC

Last edited by bowGal on Tue May 05, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Tue May 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Well at least he stepped up to the plate and took control of his mistakes.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: