USA Trail camera's???????????

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA Trail camera's???????????

Post  shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 3:53 pm

For me it was all about Customer service...They showed me nothing that gave me confidence I would ever get a hold of someone if something happened to a camera.  For me it had nothing to do with the delays.
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue May 05, 2015 4:53 pm

shedder wrote:For me it was all about Customer service...They showed me nothing that gave me confidence I would ever get a hold of someone if something happened to a camera.  For me it had nothing to do with the delays.
 I personally never contacted  David,  Matt- I  dealt with  5 fb friends that will be /0r are a part of this new  company,    And they replied back to me instanstly when I   contacted them with any question's,
 I seriously doubt they have someone at the moment running   Customer  service" full time"  at this point, The camera's are not even out yet- So seriously why would you  need  to be contacting  customer service now when  you do not even have the camera or any issue's with it?? scratch scratch You just stated it had nothing to do with the  Delay's on why you cancelled  your order (  I am a little  confused by that)
 LOl  I told one of the guy's if  Your customer service is not as good as  Covert's  , Covert will get my money,
 He replied back the  Best customer service is not  Needing to  Use it,

They have promised  we will have our cam's long before the New velvet growth get's  kicking so that is  all  I  care about cheers

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue May 05, 2015 5:14 pm

see that's it Barb you have friends that will take care of you...and that's great.  As a regular customer who has nobody I have to go on what they give me...USATC was not answering my emails...you saw the one as I CCd you in case you wanted to send it on to one of your friends...I was trying EVERYTHING I possibly could to try and get a response.  
USATC would not answer my last batch of emails.  Why, I don't know. As someone who shelled out $230 for a cam on a new company...one would think that CUSTOMER SERVICE would be their first priority??? As my last email I sent to you personally about all this stated its all about them not answering emails...along with that concerns about the USA banter???  Personal experiences from someone who more fits a typical customer without connections...is more how it appears?  As always, I'm giving my real experience...if good I say so if you need improvement I say so.  No biggie...

To think that USATC will not/does not need customer service is a rather sad and rather brash.  But makes everything perfectly clear!  All the focus on the product with none on your ALREADY paying customer shows me everything I need to know, in my opinion.  They have no focus on the customer.
Customer service has way more to do than with help my cam doesn't work...it should be building the strongest of foundations to make sure your company is seated strongly. 
Industrial Organizational Psych basics...
Again I hope this is the best camera ever...
For me I felt more comfortable canceling my order and this was the reason why.  No harm no foul here it's not about us.
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum