I am so depressed (darn bird)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am so depressed (darn bird)

Post  bowGal on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Woke up this morning and heard  the strong  gobble out the window while getting ready for work-  I almost work Larry up and said this bird is killable this morning,  I knew he was some where in one of the lower  two plots,  But   I did not wake Larry- he had alot to do this morning, Anyway I get home from work and pull camera card's,   I am so mad  I did not call off work this morning, Here he is right at my blind across the creek,  He actually was  captured on one of my lower clover plot cam's last night,  but he did not come up to the  corn plot like all the  other bird's did- He roosted  right down there somewhere and  pitched out  to my blind set up this morning- Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Larry mowed all these area's today so  hopefully he will be back for a repeat  this weekend- Yesterday morning he was at my top loggin road blind  _ I hate working!!!!!!!!!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: I am so depressed (darn bird)

Post  Boss Gobbler on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Don't get to depressed even birds that should be sure things find ways to get away. I set up on a bird Saturday, I could see him on the roost. I figured as soon as his feet hit the ground I had him. I never even called to him. He pitched down and was at 50 yards before I could even get a shot off 3 does chased him off the field.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:19 pm

Kill him Barb. I have faith in you.
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:40 am

I'm telling you, you need to stop worrying about where they were and put them to bed so you know where they're going to be.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MEhunter on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:56 am

You'll get him Barb!! Very cool video!

MEhunter
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Vic,  I pretty much know  all the roosting tree's,  but you never know where they will pitch out, This morning he was at my top logging road blind, but  he headed to roost at the other end of the  field, now from this roosting tree, one day he  might pitch out in to the top clover end, the next day he might  pitch out to our south lease hay field, of stay in the gosh darn timber- So truefully,   I don't care what tree he roost in, I want to know what direction  he is going to pitch out of that damn tree scratch tongue tongue tongue
 here he is last night heading to roost  on the other end of the  field

Now this morning he is way at the other end  at my logging road blind,  and strutting, and he did not  walk to this other end, from where he roosted last night-  I have  5 camera's up on these field's. Laughing

Now the video was last night, excuse the date and time on the  blind camera,  I pulled this card yesterday at  3:00pm,  and Larry  was cutting this field again this morning at 10,00 am,  he hit this field right at first light this morning.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top