I always love answering the phone when I see Buddy Bob's number

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I always love answering the phone when I see Buddy Bob's number

Post  bowGal on Fri May 08, 2015 6:35 pm

He  just  got   the high rack 9 pt  mount back he tagged last year, ( AKA 11pt - but  his name was never going to change)
 Bob had his heart set on tagging this buck  last season, We had all passed him the season before,  We all were blessed  to  have  our fair share   of  fun   stand encounter's with him, Thousands of awesome  photo's of him the past  few years. I had  found  one side of his  rack   shed hunting in  2013,  We all hoped and prayed he would  make it through that season, and he did cheers  I was actually  very surpriced  when  I got the cell  call from  Bob at 3:30 pm  that he  had just shot the  racked 9- As  that morning trail cam's  showed us he was in our top east end plot   right around the  9:00am time frame, And  Bob  got the shot off on him   later that afternoon  on our  far north lease, Anyway,  I really   have never had the  time  all year to  post and share  much, about last season's hunt's,  , but the greatest day's of our entire  hunting season , no matter how  bad it can be,  or has been for year's    , There is just nothing  better  then  sharing  deer camp with your bestest friend Wink

We all were so impressed with the  Tight 9 gained in growth   this past year,   I  gave  Bob the shed I had from the year before, so he  could have his taxidermist add it to his new Mount, lol   I had to laugh,  Bob goes are  YOU really going to let me have his shed, I do not part with shed's to often( parting  with Ole Narley's shed that I gave to Eric when he  killed him just about killed me)
 Some  great history moment's

And oh ya=  Bob has been very busy  catching us plenty of   waleye for   Deer camp this year, I  could ramble more , but   Just got off the phone with  Larry and he is  going to get up to hunt in the morning to hunt   I am kind of shocked  but , , back to turkey hunting We go by 4:30 am in the morning, I  still think   right now we need to set up on  the logging road and top  fields if we are going to get  our tag's filled,,We are going to have to sit and wait,  gobblers are not talking with  these high dew point levels- Our forcast sucks

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: I always love answering the phone when I see Buddy Bob's number

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Fri May 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Awesome pics and to have that much history with that certain buck is very sweet, Did you guys ever put a tape on him Barb ?
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Fri May 08, 2015 9:52 pm

That is such a pretty mount!! How great to have a good friend experience such a beautiful memory with you!  That's about as good as it gets!!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum