The yard is rocking tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The yard is rocking tonight

Post  bowGal on Wed May 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Been a busy day,  started a new job today - got home late afternoon-  plus  it has   rained all day, So  I did not get any outdoor time in Mad Thank  the  dear lord for  window's tho, I am really excited just had a buck  come in the side area, and he has  3 points on one side, and his other side is already showing  a  split brow, Oh and you all know how much I love spit browtines Smile I   hope and pray he triggered the  side  clover plot camera,- he was a little far  out of trigger range from  I have been blessed to see out the window's,by the naked eye, And of course  since season is over,  the safe haven area and front    mowed corn  plot has had  turkeys  in it since  I got home, and I still have never  put a camera in these two area's yet this year Embarassed ,
 I made  good money today, so  I am taking tomorrow off- I so love being self- employed ( Laughing) My goal tomorrow is  to get to the darn lease also, and  add at least  4 more  camera's to the  house area, and I am so looking forward  to  a 3 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: The yard is rocking tonight

Post  Willy on Fri May 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Sounds like the velvet magic is happening. I wouldnt know. Have not been able to get on to my place in over a month. 16 inchs or rain since first of may. Normal may is about 3 inches. Calling for another 6 before monday. I am so sick of rain. Never thought I would say that. We needed it. Drought has gone on long enough. we were at 28% pool on our water supply here at my house, its now as of yesterday at full level.
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Fri May 22, 2015 4:24 pm

We are sick of rain also Willy,  got the field's fertilzed today,  we  are hoping to get  corn and beans in tomorrow , Although I really do not  want to put beans in this early, but we got the drill today  and more rains  sunday and monday, Mad Going to just  put some wheat in later on  few places on Bob's side that are to wet to plant, We  should be ok  to get  corn in there tomorrow on the higher fields , Might wait a while and just broadcast beans, so we have a few area's of  younger bean's for  Oct hunting Laughing If you look at next months forecast, June is going to be  a wet on also Crying or Very sad

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top