Finally got a picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally got a picture

Post  bowGal on Mon May 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Saw this buck out the window last week,  first thing  I saw was   that  split brow,  and today  I got him on one of the cameras,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally got a picture

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Tue May 26, 2015 5:36 am

He sure is a good buck Barb, he is about the size already of what our hard horned Michigan bucks will look like. Shocked
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Tue May 26, 2015 10:35 am

Thats your wide 8 I bet
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

What a GORGEOUS BUCK!!  its amazing how fast some bucks put on that antler.  Now was Split brow from this farm??...
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Willy wrote:Thats your wide 8 I bet
 You  mean the wide blind 8?????? Willy,- I will only pray you are right,  He has not been seen  but two time's since  Larry walked home  with him one night after his hunt in Nov., I figured we lost him  during gun season , that or Brutus ran him off to another farm, He never showed back up late season  to any of the food plots  and this past winter was the worst one we have had in many year's, And he was  pretty good about staying put   around here, the past 2year's Crying or Very sad
 He could  be another 8pt  I found both side's of this past shed season,  that same side show a nub  that could easily turn in to a split brow this year- actually  he SHOULD   be at least  a 10pt this year young buck  but had great lenght on both his  g-2's and 3's(the other side  g-3 was busted off when I found his shed tho
 The only other buck that  showed me any sign  he might  gain a split brow is that big beautiful high white rack ten pt,( And  I am not certain he did not get shot  the last day of season buy the neighbor that was muzzleload hunting  not far from where I was that night, He was in the field where  Larry was   that night  but earlier ,  and the does he was with on the trail camera  came right to me right after I heard the neighbor shoot off to my right Mad

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Tue May 26, 2015 5:11 pm

bowGal wrote:
Willy wrote:Thats your wide 8 I bet
 You  mean the wide blind 8?????? Willy,- I will only pray you are right,  He has not been seen  but two time's since  Larry walked home  with him one night after his hunt in Nov., I figured we lost him  during gun season , that or Brutus ran him off to another farm, He never showed back up late season  to any of the food plots  and this past winter was the worst one we have had in many year's, And he was  pretty good about staying put   around here, the past 2year's Crying or Very sad
 He could  be another 8pt  I found both side's of this past shed season,  that same side show a nub  that could easily turn in to a split brow this year- actually  he SHOULD   be at least  a 10pt this year young buck  but had great lenght on both his  g-2's and 3's(the other side  g-3 was busted off when I found his shed tho
 The only other buck that  showed me any sign  he might  gain a split brow is that big beautiful high white rack ten pt,( And  I am not certain he did not get shot  the last day of season buy the neighbor that was muzzleload hunting  not far from where I was that night, He was in the field where  Larry was   that night  but earlier ,  and the does he was with on the trail camera  came right to me right after I heard the neighbor shoot off to my right Mad
You'll have to put it on FB and use it's facial recognition. Very Happy It does look like it could be him.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Vic  I need to post the sheds off the  other  8pt   -I mentioned,    NOTICE all the little nubby things at the base's,  Blind 8 did not have those at all and now way do I see anything  simialar  in the brow's for it being the  blind 8- and the shed's I have from the other  buck   are identical in what this photo is showing  right now Wink   My bet is this is the  buck I have the shed 's from,  and unless he puts on a ton of rack growth,  He is not going to be put on the hit list, Younger deer  with great potenial!!!!!!!! Very Happy I could  be wrong but  I will play hell to  prove I am right sunny

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue May 26, 2015 5:36 pm

And Matt this is Splitbrows home, actually  we have been blessed with a lot of split tine bucks over the years,    Still hoping to find  another young  8pt that only showed upped a few times last season  with a split g-2  and he was only captured on a  lower side yard timber finger , , I so can not wait to get all the camera's back out, I still do not even have one set up on the  lease  as of yet. Crying or Very sad

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy on Tue May 26, 2015 7:00 pm

what ever happened to the crab claw 10 you got last year?  Didnt he have shorter brows ?
Willy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Wed May 27, 2015 8:38 am

Wow, he looks great Barb, big frame and good mass already!  I hope he keeps coming in for you so you can watch him grow.

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed May 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Willy wrote:what ever happened to the crab claw 10 you got last year?  Didnt he have shorter brows ?
 Willy  I have no idea ,   what happen to the   crap claw 10.   only place  I ever got pic's of him was up on top east  area,  and   never  captured him again on camera's after  the  first week of Nov, But yes , He was lacking on  brow tines,
 these are the shed's from last  year  that  I   honestly think  could  be this buck,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top