Bummer.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bummer.....

Post  kyhunter123 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Went out to check the cams today and lets just say there wasn't nothing on them. I guess the heat had them down all week. Idk... But i was heading to another cam and see a vulture fly out of the woods and as i went by i smelt somthing rotten. So i get off and walk in the woods to find it. and it ended up being this little thing. Im not sure what happened to it. Maybe just died at birth? As i went to walk back to the 4 wheeler and this doe had been laying down no more than 20 foot from me. She let me drive past her no more than 20 foot from her then let me walk past her. Maybe it was her fawn and didnt want to leave it? Not sure....

Size 11 shoe...

As for pictures on cameras. I deleted all but like 5 good ones. I did have this cool little series of this Hawk. My mineral hole is holding water right now and i guess this guy took advantage of it.....

kyhunter123
Booner
Booner

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Re: Bummer.....

Post  bowGal on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Cams have been slow  the  past few  week's  here Jacob for  buck captures,l Nursing  doe's always  rule  alot of  area's here on the home farm,Due to  all these darn rain's  I have not  been able to  get   cam's out in area's  I  know the  bucks are in right now, I know of  one fawn so far we have lost, have  2  other area's  I am not liking seeing   buzzard's  hover over  daily but  these darn  rains  are keeping me from   getting camera set - in there  yet, and now it  is pouring  down rain   again and forecat has  rains' for us the next 5 days'

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Jacob do you adjust the trigger sensitivity to high for the summer? I have had to do that from time to time.
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  kyhunter123 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:32 pm

shedder wrote:Jacob do you adjust the trigger sensitivity to high for the summer? I have had to do that from time to time.
No I will usually keep mine on normal. Unless I'm around weeds. Then I I'll put it low.
kyhunter123
Booner
Booner

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum