Pretty sick you have to pack heat to check your trail cams once again in NY State!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty sick you have to pack heat to check your trail cams once again in NY State!

Post  shedder on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 am

How two murderers are able to cut and dig their way out of a "maximum" security prison is beyond me but it happened.  So their keying their search down near my lease where I got my bear pic along my hidden field farm!  Trail cams are out!  Im wondering if I have snagged them on my cams by chance???
So after three days our troopers say the area is clear or something like that...
time to check my cams and this time I'm not sure if I'll be more excited over velvet racks or trespassers!?
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty sick you have to pack heat to check your trail cams once again in NY State!

Post  bowGal on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Matt  be safe, but  honestly no place is  safe anymore in todays  world,  Have you been to  a  walmart lately- lol I  fear  everyday  a trip in  to   town  is   more  scarey then what ever  the outdoors might  bless  one with life threatening  encouters, That  whole  escape has me  shaking my head.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty sick you have to pack heat to check your trail cams once again in NY State!

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

I say the cops have no clue where they are. They found prison underwear at a cabin but at almost the same time were searching 200 miles away on a tip. Who knows , just shoot them on site !!! The funny thing is I have been friends with guys in the prison system and they are ALL shaking their heads as to why there was no cell check from 10:30 pm until 5:30 am !!! I have to say they had a lot of help from the inside , otherwise how did prisoners get away with using power tools in a cell with nobody hearing a thing !!!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 pm

I hear ya Rick!  I see now we have Dog the Bounty Hunter on the prowl!  
My first check today didn't have my new targets on it...Maybe one of my other 5 cams will...
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:21 pm

No need to pack a big gun , one of them is DEAD !!! Congrats to whoever shot the scumbag , way too save new Yorkers some money !! Now go get the other one !!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum