Bowtech rpm 360 vs Mathews no cam htr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bowtech rpm 360 vs Mathews no cam htr

Post  Grampscreek2 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Ok I have narrowed down my new bow choices. I have shot both and really like each of them. Both very smooth and quiet. The rpm 360 crazy smooth and quiet for a speed bow. The No cam HTR is even quieter and I think it will be more accurate but slower. I was hoping you guys would have some opinions or thoughts between the two. Fast and smooth or whisper quiet and accurate?

Grampscreek2
Fawn
Fawn

Back to top Go down

Re: Bowtech rpm 360 vs Mathews no cam htr

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:52 pm

My two choices would be the Bowtech or a Hoyt. I have never liked the feel of a Mathews in my hand, don't know what it is but they just don't feel right.
The one thing with Bowtech is even with a short brace they are still spot on and the shorter brace is usually a pain for accuracy on a hunting bow , but not theirs. I shot the 360 , but my Insanity is only a couple years old and I just can't see spending another $1200 this soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!! Plus my wife won't let me. I have shot the new Hoyts and Bowtechs the last two years and honestly if I were to buy a new bow it would be a hard decision between Hoyt and Bowtech .
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Grampscreek2 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:34 am

I shot the Hoyt carbon spyder but it was l loud. It was nice other than that. Well the price was a lot higher too. The bowtech rpm 360 blow my mind on how quiet and smooth it was. Mathews no cam I knew would be that way.

Grampscreek2
Fawn
Fawn

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Just shoot what feel's  good to  you Chad, Smile ,
 I have heard alot of  good things from guy's that  shoot   the  Mathews nocam they love it, 
 We shot   Mathews  bow's for years, We  wanted new  bow's in  2012, we had  bought  new Mathews bow's the year before, and we hated  them We ended up going with the  Hoyt  Carbon  Elements and  love them, For  me it was between the   Bowtech Heartbreat,  that was one sweet bow, and went back and forth  for week's before  I  choose the  Hoyt- it just  fit me better, and felt good in my hand's
 There  are so many good  bow's on  the market today,  Your doing good  when you get it  narrowed down  to  your favorite  2 Smile

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top