How yall been??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How yall been??

Post  DMW97 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Hey yall how ya been doin?! Its been a good minute since I've been on here. A lots been goin on in my life and as much as I hate putting stuff off to do with the hunting world I have had to. Lets see I have recently Graduated high school. And I have been working days at UPS. Just recently tho they have moved me to nights 11pm-4am so adjusting my sleep schedule has been a little difficult but should have plenty of time to hunt mornings and afternoons this year. The reason I'm on nights now is they will pay 100% of my college tuition as long as I'm still working there while attending college so that's a plus. My trucks transmission went out and couldn't afford to fix it so I had to sell it that's a bummer. looking for a new one now and for the time being I'm borrowing my buddy's truck. Now about my buddy. He's been one of my best friends since about the 5th grade we had a 4th of july party at his house like every year with about 2 grand worth of fireworks. he was lighting them off with his dad for every at the party. at the end his dad notice a box that had only went half off and said something about it.. Well my buddy kyle bein himself went over there and tried to light it.... it blew up in his face and he no has bad burns all on the right side of his face and has 1% chance of ever getting vision in his right eye again I have been with him at the hospital every chance I get they have done one surgery so far with 4-5 more to go. there is a foreign round object in the back of that eye that they believe is his lens but they cant see to it because his eye is still bloody. if its his lens they can remove it and get an implant lens  and hopefully save his eye. If its a piece of cardboard or plastic then his eye is totally destroyed and will need an artificial eye. Bad thing is its his shooting eye. He's tore up over the fact about that more than anything but I had told him id get out there with him if its the bad news and help him with learning to shoot with his left eye. at the end of this week the docs are going to see if there able to see what the object is in the back of the eye and hopefully it is good news all we can do is pray. Besides all that I had just got both my cameras out and have checked only one of em right before I went to N.Y I will put those in the trail cam thread. Hope everyone else is doing well. Going to try and be on here a little more now than lately ive missed yall!
DMW97
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Re: How yall been??

Post  BuckslayerNY13 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Sorry to hear about your friend! Prays your way. I know a lot of people who got hurt and killed on 4th of July this year. Where about in NY are you?
BuckslayerNY13
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  DMW97 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:14 pm

BuckslayerNY13 wrote:Sorry to hear about your friend! Prays your way. I know a lot of people who got hurt and killed on 4th of July this year. Where about in NY are you?

thank you, and Wayne county. in the finger lakes region. I come up here to visit my family since this is originally where I am from.
DMW97
Pope & Young
Pope & Young

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Congrats on graduating DW!  Good to take advantage of every opportunity for an employer to help you get more education and job training!  So many companies offer it and it shows them they have a motivated employee.  I'm very sorry to hear the bad news about your buddy...it sure sounds like he has a good friend in you!  He'll need you a lot if the injury gets him down.
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Wayne Co! Dang lets get a USACABIN anywhere between Redfield and Pulaski!! I can smell the salmon smokin already!!
I'll be praying for your friend!
Congrats to you and best of luck in your future endeavors!
Gotta love a job that foots some of the college bill!!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum