What's up ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's up ???

Post  bowGal on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi guys, we have  had internet issues since last week,  still waiting on the  repair guys to get us back up and running  fulltime, Guy was here yesterday and said he  found the   propblem,  it is an underground  cable they have to  replace,, Have not been getting much for  buck pic's  lately,
  did get  a good one up in the top bean's but he was to far out to make out,  but he looks damn  good,
 Still can not  get  cameras set up on our lease fields due to  they have  not  been   cut yet  this summer due to all the rain's, 
 I am still in  pain everyday, going to  a new Dr tomorrow  and then back to the  DR, on the  5th that has already given   2 spinal injection's  that failed Crying or Very sad
 Hope to get to    a few cams  that I  do have out on the lease  later this week, have not had time to check the  creek since we got  another  3-4 inches of rain again  this weekend, This  crap is ticking me off, We still do not have our  brassica  blends  planted yet, 
 I am so ready for   fall to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up ???

Post  shedder on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:42 pm

I think everyone's Internet is broken!?
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:56 pm

O.K. Barb , when are you coming in to see our back cracker ??? Sure seems like it wouldn't hurt , much Very Happy Very Happy !!
Since your back , has something changed in Illinois or is it still illegal to put out mineral and/or attractant ?? I seen some knucklehead post a pic on twitter , saying about his new Illinois lease , standing over a mineral sight holding a bag of Dirt Bag attractant !!!
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:03 pm

I sure hope you feel better soon Barb...back pain effects everything you do!  I'm having shoulder issues again, funny thing is I can manage fine to work.  The pain is awful right through the groove where I draw my bow!  I'm not giving up yet...Advil helps!

Lots of little bucks coming in my backyard feeder, one neat 8 with a tall rack but he's a year or 2 away from making the list!  Some cam shots of 2 keepers...including the survivor buck (Scar I named him!), I shot last November.  He's going to be beautiful this year but has gotten very elusive.

Well, back to work on the addition!  I'll get the pics up soon....problem is it's been so hot and working long days, I pass out in my chair in the evening early!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Pa. Bowhunter wrote:O.K. Barb , when are you coming in to see our back cracker ??? Sure seems like it wouldn't hurt , much Very Happy Very Happy !!
Since your back , has something changed in Illinois or is it still illegal to put out mineral and/or attractant ?? I seen some knucklehead post a pic on twitter , saying about his new Illinois lease , standing over a mineral sight holding a bag of Dirt Bag attractant !!!
 Report that    NR  using mineral  in our   State , Yes it is still  ILLEGAL  Rick, LOl if not give me his  name  I  will!!! Wink

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Well   guy's  wish me  luck.  I am meeting with a   surgeon  tomorrow,  He is from  Missouri  but  he is  going to  be  In Quincy  tomorrow   and  he  wants to  see me  tomorrow afternoon, I am   thrilled and  yet  scared at the same time,    He has  seen my   MRI,   when I  first  talked to his  nurse today, she  said   he  did not have  any  opening's  for  another  month,  But she  called  me  back  a   later this  morning and  said   He wants to see me  tomorrow!!.
 I  just hope and  pray  right now    I  will be able to   hunt this  season.

I  could  use  a prayer  if you want to send one up   tonight,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Thought and prayers headed your way big sis, hoping they can fix you up so you can hit the woods with no problems.
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Thoughts and prayers Barb. Hope everything  works out for the best.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Prayers sent and will again tomorrow.  Take care Barb...your the best forum friend out there!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Quick update,  had  another  spinal injection this  morninig, The  surgeon   Dr  wanted me to have one more, the  results of this injection with be  the  key factor  in making the call to have  surgery,  Our internet is  still so messed upped that getting  much   internet time is  a total  pain in the butt,   On another very sad note, we are also dealing with the  recent   death of  my nieces  fiancee  , and  father to thier  precious   little  Will Jr,

Nikon
Hoyt Element
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Barb just keep your chin up !! Don't make me come out there and whoop up on that old lady a$$ !!! Very Happy Very Happy
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCReW on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Sorry to hear all this Barb, thoughts and prayers coming your way to get better asap

TheCReW
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum