Quick update,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick update,

Post  bowGal on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Got to  a few cam's today, We have lot's of  bobcat's,  at least  4-5  kitten's,
 Brutus  showed up on this  same camera, (  he is back home now) Oh my gosh he looked  bad to me in the   pic's, he broke the tip of his  split g-2  already, his belly looks   blouted,, Our  luck he will die of  ehd before  season  start's, Since I can't hunt early season, Larry is going to have  to listen to me   if he want's to kill him in Oct, Laughing
  Tripped and  fell  over  a log today, so that  did not   help my back any, ,  Larry and  I meet with the  surgeon  again tuesday to go  over  everything this   surgery consists of and  the  long   hard recovery,,
 We  meet with  our lease owner and  son this weekend, . 
 Larry did  make  a new  path in the timber   with the skid steer last week,  Did not  take the  deer and  turkey's  a  day to find it and   start using in daily,
  I can not  sit for  very long so   hopefully  first thing in the morning , I can get  some   video clips  uploaded to utube to share,
 Time to   get back  on the  heating pad,  Life is so  boring  when you live in  Pain,
 Oh  and    guess  what, I  quit smoking again on  Aug,11  and  doing good with it.

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick update,

Post  soil on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Congrats on the smoking cessation barb!   I heard ehd has been reported in Adams county. I sure hope it's just a single fluke case and not a large outbreak again. I hope the surgery fixes you up right and takes the pain away.
soil
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 am

Good luck with everything Barb!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 pm

I had a doe on cam this week that looked really bad also, ehd was my first thought. Hopefully Brutus gets straightened out for you. Hope all is going good for you and Larry.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:41 am

Be careful Barb, just what you need ...a sprained ankle to add to your pain!  Doesn't it seem when you have pain that you find ways to trigger it several times a day?  

My shoulder feels somewhat better since I am finished with block work.  Yesterday I got brave and drew my bow for the first time this year.  Just a little tendon pop through the draw cycle and I could stand the pain!  Today I will try shooting...there's hope!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  bowGal on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Hey All,  we  saw the surgeon last  tuesday;  he  want's me to do as  much  physical therapy as  I can  before  I  go back to him on the  15th, He did not  take me off the  surgery schedule  as of yet, but if therapy   can help me , we  might  be able to  prolong  the surgery!! He  said  I can have more  corizone  shot's - but not  now or  for a while,yet again,  So right now  I am praying  PT help's me. I am  going to  try and  climb a ladder stand this weekend,   Bob comes in next week to  do the stand work  for us,  I  do not  think  I will be climbing any stick ladders    just  yet,   right now  I am  just praying  I can   hunt a  ground blind   opening day,  I can  not sit long  so  I am going to pick up a  few more of  those   barronett grounder 350 ground  blinds  this  week, I can  stand and shoot out of those  . Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  
 Oh and not  good  we  are smelling  death   in two area's on the lease ground,  Did  have  3   bucks up in the  top beans  on yesterdays card pull, but   Brutus has not been seen,
 or captured, Larry is  working on the skid steer daily in   Brutus's  favorite  area right now so   praying he is just  hanging low,  and he is not the  death we are smelling,  Crying or Very sad

Nikon
Hoyt Element
I love my whitetails and big ole ugly Jellyhead's
bowGal
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 pm

I hope PT works for Ya Barb!  
Have you tried those large sized Icy hot back patches? They cover about 1/2 your back and I find when my discs start giving me troubles they are a good way to keep my back from getting tight on long stand sits so when the time comes I have a decent chance at drawing my bow.
That is if heat does not set you off!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum