Tim Wells video: Tree stand accident speared in Africa on a self filmed hunt ***GRAPHIC GRAPHIC GRAPHIC***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Wells video: Tree stand accident speared in Africa on a self filmed hunt ***GRAPHIC GRAPHIC GRAPHIC***

Post  shedder on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:33 am

Sorry about the graphic nature but its real and a wake up call! I will be showing it to my sons to help them realize this is to be taken seriously!  Just before we are all about to get into our tree stands/ground blinds for this hunting season...It happens!  Be safe my USAHP FAMILY! 
Prayers and positive thoughts to Time and his family!  Holy crap I kept thinking something was going to be coming!  
Apparently he is back in the states and hopefully on the mend without infection!  I'm sure he was thinking that was going to be his last hunt.  

shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Wells video: Tree stand accident speared in Africa on a self filmed hunt ***GRAPHIC GRAPHIC GRAPHIC***

Post  Boss Gobbler on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:54 pm

There was a man who died here like that on opening weekend. 
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Body-found-in-Martin-County-woods-325732951.html?device=tablet&c=y
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Wells video: Tree stand accident speared in Africa on a self filmed hunt ***GRAPHIC GRAPHIC GRAPHIC***

Post  Mountainman Vic on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:34 pm

That's crazy. I don't know about the whole climbing the tree with an arrow on his bow. Unless they mean crossbow??? But I know I've seen people do some amazingly stupid things.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Gobbler on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Mountainman Vic wrote:That's crazy. I don't know about the whole climbing the tree with an arrow on his bow. Unless they mean crossbow??? But I know I've seen people do some amazingly stupid things.

Yeah I don't know about that either Vic. I think they are just speculating, no one was with him and he tried to get out.
Boss Gobbler
Hole In Horn
Hole In Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum