Sometimes Fate plays a funny game...and sometimes its just plane old FUN FUN FUN!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes Fate plays a funny game...and sometimes its just plane old FUN FUN FUN!!

Post  shedder on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Fate plays a funny game has always been one of my reminders that I kick myself with when things don't go the way I plan...So I had that ATV problem a few days ago and Fate stepped in with something pretty stinking special!!  Even if it is 7 hours til opening day!

140 acres fell into my lap today just down the road from my hidden field farm from last year...with the freak NT and the bear on opening morning that walked right under my tree stand that I was not sitting in...Fate maybe, Good fortune maybe, Thank you Lord!  Definitely! 
It has Food plots, almost a mile of completely hidden trout stream frontage, access off the main rd thru a private dead end road and direct access to some of the most difficult to get to and superior hunting state land  around!  

This one is going to be a good one once I get to know it!!

shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Sometimes Fate plays a funny game...and sometimes its just plane old FUN FUN FUN!!

Post  chukbuk on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:56 am

How about that....nice, good things happen to good people!  Of course when you have more time...we will need more of the story of how it fell into your lap.
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum