A place to get together!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A place to get together!!!!

Post  shedder on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:10 pm

With my wife's job, I just can't mix accounts on FB. They simply do not blend well together!  
For some it's been all the way back to the Drury/Kisky split! I'm losing my family man and this really sucks!! 
I love you guys and gals...hunt hard, hunt safe always living and loving the outdoors!  

I'll end with one confession:
Way way back in the early Kisky days...the term "lol" was starting to turn up. 
You guys were using it left and right and I had NO CLUE WHAT IT MEANT!..

Being a guy, I couldn't ask...so I come up with what I thought had to be it...
We are on a hunting site... It has to mean "LOTS OF LUCK"!!

So I started using Lots of luck in all the wrong ways...I'm sure I pissed people off, had others scratching their heads and the rest just figured I was a moron. 
All because I wouldn't ask what lol meant! lol!

So a little while ago I continue my lol duffisms on Dave's IG page when I refuse to say lol but instead type out "that was really funny" Dave didn't know how to react!!  Lol  lol! 
Thanks to everyone thru the years for all the memories!  
Most memorable pic...first one that came to mind was Willy standing on the edge of that boat for that picture of that big Great White Shark!!  
Most memorable saying...goes to Willy as well. "Your butt belongs in church on Sunday."  

Thank you my Bald Brotha for this amazing site!!
God bless you all!

~Matt
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckslayerNY13 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Matt maybe next year or during March we can meet up and do some
Hunting or some shed hunting. We still have Instagram to get hold of each other. Don't loose touch man. Stay healthy and good luck hunting and fishing
BuckslayerNY13
Booner
Booner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Yes its going to suck , the kisky site was great , right up until they went with the freaks site as a part of it , that's when the membership went thru the roof and also brought out some real goofballs !! Man how things have changed since then !! I always wanted to head to Larry and Barbs house for a get together but when you own your own business its hard. Hell I haven't been up to Vics area for a couple of years. To all the ones getting in on the facebook deal , I don't post much at all on there but I'll still be looking in.
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountainman Vic on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:27 am

Its definitely not the same, but I think sometimes change itself just seems to suck. The one pro to FB is that posting pics is soooo much easier.
And Matt, the lol thing cracks me up. I still don't know what all the little abbreviations stand for. I just have to ask the kids and my wife. I for sure am the slowest person around this house.

Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  kyhunter123 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 am

I haven't been on here as long as most of you guys but this website has been my internet home page on every single one of my phones lol. This is the only place I would post anything. I had a few to many people on facebook that I didn't want to see my deer stuff... But, facebook aint to hard once you get to know how to use it. I also like facebook because posting pictures is super simple. I don't have to upload to photobucket anymore! Lol... Thank you Harry for this website! It's been fun!
kyhunter123
Booner
Booner

http://ctdoutdoors.wix.com/ctdoutdoors

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa. Bowhunter on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Vic , don't worry you are not alone !! I am also dumb when it comes to this computer age and also you can add in the cell phone. When I got mine the lady started saying about dong this and doing that . So I stopped her and said " whatever this phone can do , I will use maybe 1/10 of 1 % of it " !!! And if anyone ever has a question about all this new age crap , just ask a kid between 4-12 years old. Trust me , the kid will make you fell about as smart as a rock Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pa. Bowhunter
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniac Outdoors on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:16 pm

kyhunter123 wrote: Thank you Harry for this website! It's been fun!

It's been amazing to have made so many friends thru out the years, A very special Thanks goes to my adopted Big Sister Barb. Without her I wouldn't have got this site up and running, Barb you are a class act that I truly look up to. Thank you very much  cheers cheers cheers cheers
Maniac Outdoors
Admin
Admin

http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shedder on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:14 am

Maniac Outdoors wrote:
kyhunter123 wrote: Thank you Harry for this website! It's been fun!

It's been amazing to have made so many friends thru out the years, A very special Thanks goes to my adopted Big Sister Barb. Without her I wouldn't have got this site up and running, Barb you are a class act that I truly look up to. Thank you very much  cheers cheers cheers cheers
I will miss Barb's awesome pics the most!! It's just hitting me that there will be no more success page to keep up with all of your hero pics!   pale  
This hurts...You are all awesome!!
shedder
Super Booner!!
Super Booner!!

Back to top Go down

Post  chukbuk on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:04 am

.    Thank-you Harry, I will miss the forum and everyone...it's been a virtual hunting cabin kitchen table for all of us to hang around!
chukbuk
St. Louis
St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum